2 HP questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
First of all, well, I guess, why why why was it premiered too early in London? I dont get it......usually premieres happen two nights or a week before the public can flock in and sit their arses down to watch it.........................the premiere happened weekend just there past, crap, thang............:confused:

(btw, I am NOT gonna be renting it out now....no matter it supposed to be bigger and better than 1st, NOT after seein 1 scene!)

secondly, any news on who will be replacing the late Richard Harris as Dumbeldorf (sp?). I heard it was Christopher Lee, but he has dismissed it........................................how sad Mr Harris has gone.........*sigh*................................it is early to say who would. but Im sure shooting for the 3rd (although I thought HP was done back-to-back)................is to happen asap.

That is odd that they would open a movie that much earlier in one country than another. The only thing that means is that it will be on the internet for download ealier.

I haven't heard anything about Dumbledore's successor. I :heart: the Harry Potter series..

OMG...I LOVE, Love, :heart: Wood....(the captain of the Quiddich team)..that accent! Oohh!

Can't wait to see it!

I want to be Hermione. :(

I cannot WAIT to see this movie.. I :heart: ron and harry and hermione and oliver wood and hogwarts and hagrid and.. and.. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom