2-for-1 Combo Night At The Mexican Restaurant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bama i always look forward to your threads. i always feel enlightened after reading them.

thank you. :|

Miss MacPhisto said:
Do they serve veggie tacos?

MissMacPh:

You will be glad to know that one of the combos I often order is the vegetarian #24, consisting of 1 bean burrito, 1 cheese enchilada, and rice. Unfortuantely, I ordered combo "G" tonight, which consists of 1 beef taco, 2 beef enchiladas, and 1 pork tamale. They are the same price ($5.50) and I was very hungry.

At least RavenStar would have liked the taco.

And thank you, Screaming Flower. I miss you interacting with Lemonite about Notre Dame issues. Whatever happened to him?

~U2Alabama

bama still scares me.
uhoh.gif

U2Bama said:
And thank you, Screaming Flower. I miss you interacting with Lemonite about Notre Dame issues. Whatever happened to him?

that's a good question. i don't know. maybe the leprechaun beat him up. domers don't make it long in here. :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

but what mexican restaurant was it? a chain?

I do not eat at chain Mexican restaurants. The local establishment that I eat at regularly is El Rodeo in Pelham, Alabama. The Mexican-American family that owns it has other restaurants in Birmingham and Montgomery, but they are not a chain such as Cuco's, Superior Grill, or Don Pablo's - The "Real" (?) Enchilada.

RavenStar - An enchilada consists of beef, chicken or cheese rolled in a soft corn tortilla (like a regular taco shell but SOFT, though not like a soft taco or burrito shell, which is a FLOUR torilla), then covered with a red sauce and sometimes with white cheese.

~U2Alabama

blargh....now I'm hungry for Mexican food too...there's nothing open near me this time of night except taco bell :sick:

*considers it*:slant:

ABEL said:
there's nothing open near me this time of night except taco bell

Their modified version of the enchilada is called "enchirito" and it is available at their drive-thru until 2:00 a.m. at participating locations. However, it uses a soft flour tortilla.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:

Their modified version of the enchilada is called "enchirito" and it is available at their drive-thru until 2:00 a.m. at participating locations. However, it uses a soft flour tortilla.

~U2Alabama

thanks for the info...I may have to try it :lol:

*goes to Taco Bell*

I want my prize

U2Bama said:
And if you purchase a drink, you will have a limited chance of winning a prize (also at participating locations).

well I just got back from eating Taco Bell :lol: :yes:

That enchirito wasn't bad, for Taco Bell :up:

I just now saw the part you posted about winning a prize, which I didn't see before I left...I bought a drink with the enchirito too (medium Pepsi) + 2 beef tacos :eeklaugh:...but no one said anything to me about a prize...I guess that location isn't one of the participating locations :shrug: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom