2 fat ladies...the pregnancy thread...! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 07-13-2002, 06:27 PM   #16
Local Time: 07:58 AM
Big Grin

Angie, I had no idea you were pregnant!!!!!!!!! or you either LuvLady!!! how did this one slip by me??

obviously I have no stories to share but congrats to both of you, you must be so excited!!

Old 07-16-2002, 06:04 AM   #17
War Child
Local Time: 08:58 PM

Angela, so you're not sure exactly how far along you are? What's your due date?- they would have told you that when you had your first ultrasound. Mine's February 4. They start counting your pregnancy from the first day of your last period.

That's awful that you've been sick and can't eat Hopefully after the first trimester it'll pass. As for the tiredness, I felt that in the very beginning but it seems to have gone now. Just try and eat well and maybe do some light exercising - yoga, stretching, swimming,etc. If you're throwing up maybe you should have some vitamins to make up for it. I'm not really sure, i guess it's something you should talk to your doctor about. I hope you feel better soon though.

Old 07-16-2002, 10:03 AM   #18
The Flower
Local Time: 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
Every pregnancy is different, but I guess I want to know if the extreme tiredness eventually goes, if my appetitite is likely to come back, if anyone had problems that are normal and what we need to look out for...anything really
You will experience a miracle as soon as you hit 16 weeks or so!

Your hormones will balance out, your energy level will return and food will once again be your friend!!!

The first 12 weeks are so hard with the exhaustion, sickness and hormones but by the time you enter your second trimester, everything is leveled out and you should feel really good