2+2=5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, you read that correctly: the trend-bucking troubadours are actually playing back-to-back nights on both of New York's preeminent late-night talk shows, against all conventional booking norms. They're Radiohead, man, they can do that. Incidentally, fansite Green Plastic Radiohead informs us that Radiohead were the first-ever musical guests on Conan O'Brien's program ten years ago.

how fucking awesome will this be?
now, all we need is for thom to get autechre to remix some rh stuff and we'll be set!

very looking forward to the four tet remix. wish i got see 'em open for radiohead. i mean i guess kid koala is cool, but I could deal with someone else.

I'm getting the impression through radioheads involvment with Kid Koala, Four Tet, Vogel and what not that they are interested in 'da beats'

could this have implications for the next album?

Basstrap said:
I'm getting the impression through radioheads involvment with Kid Koala, Four Tet, Vogel and what not that they are interested in 'da beats'

could this have implications for the next album?

i don't think so. i read an interview with jonny where he did admit they got a little too carried away with focusing on beats, mostly to satisfy the instant gratification we all crave. but i think they will move to distance themselves a little from that, but hopefully not too much because tracks like idioteque and sdsu are phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom