1st All Nude Flight from Miami to Cancun. I didnt get invited.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:
It's bad enough that everytime I stay in a hotel I glare at the bedspread wondering how many naked asses have sat on it since it was last washed. Now I have to think about this on airplanes, too??

Never - ever - sit on a hotel bedspread.

:no: :crack: i really try hard not to think about how nasty the hotel beds are when i am sleeping in them. i have really thought about bringing my own pillow cases and sheets because the thought of who has been sleeping on the bed really grosses me out.

when i was flying back from Vegas i was resting my head on the window and a lady who was sitting next to me kindly pointed out that some kid vomited on the window on one of the flights she was on. :crack:

nbcrusader said:

Never - ever - sit on a hotel bedspread.

Do you think the underside is ok? I had to sleep on the bathroom floor of our hotel this weekend (actually I tried the bath tub first but I guess I'm too tall) and I folded up the bedspread for a little bit of cushioning and laid on the underside part of it on the floor.

Obviously the person sleeping with that after me is screwed but do you think I was ok? :uhoh:

bonosloveslave said:

Do you think the underside is ok? I had to sleep on the bathroom floor of our hotel this weekend (actually I tried the bath tub first but I guess I'm too tall) and I folded up the bedspread for a little bit of cushioning and laid on the underside part of it on the floor.

Obviously the person sleeping with that after me is screwed but do you think I was ok? :uhoh:

You better have Karl scrub you down in the shower just to be safe :sexywink:

:lmao:

Yeah, it was a pretty stupid reason I had to do all that - you'd think a $275/night hotel would have EARPLUGS available :mad:

But when 2 old ladies are snoring in rythmn at 3am in the morning, you do what you gotta do :banghead:

bad_kooties.jpg

kooties:huh:

Back
Top Bottom