'18' (Moby) vs. 'The Eraser' (Thom Yorke)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

?

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • The Eraser

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
moby18gb0.jpg
vs.
image21109549os5.jpg

So we've got a record with a song cycle mimicking the rise and fall of a broken relationship up against the electronica debut of Radiohead's frontman.

Two albums enter through the mouth, one exits through the sphincter - you decide!

Yeah, Play worked its way into just about every nook and cranny of pop culture thanks to so many songs making it into commercials without us noticing.

I don't know the Moby thing, but I know Thom is gonna get my vote anyway.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Both are pretty weak albums from very talented musicians...

Wait...so, Thom Yorke released two different albums and has split into two separate beings? When did them shits happen? Also, you may want to clean up your grammar a bit, as it almost sounded like you called Muse a band of "very talented musicians." I'm just trying to look out for you, is all. :wink:

I admire Thom and Moby. They're similar in the sense that they both create intriguing pieces of music on their computers, with little help from the outside world.

However, I have to give Thom the thumbs-up on this one. He didn't write Jam For The Ladies. :yuck:

The Eraser is Radiohead's 7th album....well, it should be.

More cohesive than HTTT, better than Bends and Amnesiac, and probably better than Pablo Honey which I don't even want to hear....

intedomine said:
The Eraser is Radiohead's 7th album....well, it should be.

More cohesive than HTTT, better than Bends and Amnesiac, and probably better than Pablo Honey which I don't even want to hear....

I don't really agree with you, but know this much: Pablo Honey is almost as bad as Muse. Stay the fuck away, if you know what's good for you!!!!! For all that's good and holy in this world...STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

If you shout... said:

I don't really agree with you, but know this much: Pablo Honey is almost as bad as Muse. Stay the fuck away, if you know what's good for you!!!!! For all that's good and holy in this world...STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

I dislike Pablo Honey too, but the unnecessary Muse knock?

LMP.uses.Gob.voice("Come on!");

If you shout... said:

Wait...so, Thom Yorke released two different albums and has split into two separate beings? When did them shits happen? Also, you may want to clean up your grammar a bit, as it almost sounded like you called Muse a band of "very talented musicians." I'm just trying to look out for you, is all. :wink:

Are you drunk? What does the Muse have to do with any of this?

Back
Top Bottom