1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, your status should read "Official Avatar Creator" :lol:

My Mum had collected our mail when we were away, she was really curious as to who sent this mysterious envelope from Australia, then she wondered why I wouldn't show her the card!! :lmao: She's a bit pure, is my Mum :angel:

:lmao:

Heh, what did you tell her, that it was an inside joke she wouldn't get or something? Bonnie's mother nearly tossed out the card I sent her ... but I had addressed it to something like Lt Col Bonnaios the Magnificent XII.

Heh, what did you tell her, that it was an inside joke she wouldn't get or something? Bonnie's mother nearly tossed out the card I sent her ... but I had addressed it to something like Lt Col Bonnaios the Magnificent XII.

I just changed the direction of the conversation in a hell of a hurry...like as in "hahaha omg, ooh that reminds me Mum, did you hear about....." - worked a treat!

My mum found mine and got her panties in a bunch thinking I was leaving for Australia!

I assured her I wasn't. Not permanently any time soon at least. Holidays are another story.

I just changed the direction of the conversation in a hell of a hurry...like as in "hahaha omg, ooh that reminds me Mum, did you hear about....." - worked a treat!

Haha, excellent. Chass also got a decidedly not worksafe/pure-as-the-driven-snow-mother-safe card ... I think all the rest were relatively innocuous, though!

i got to send a personal note to President Obama today. Damn, it's still cool to say that.

Just like it totally sends you personal messages from Bono ... :laugh:

The more I listen to GOYB, the more I suspect Larry has been drugged, or replaced, or something. Maybe because he went off his vegetarian diet...

Is it bad that I kind of want the deluxe edition of NLOTH, and am quite annoyed that we're not getting it here?

:laugh: Why in 3 hours? What? I'm so confused.

:lmao: Oh you missed my little bit of dramatic excitement last night!

Well...pull up a chair and I'll tell you 'son'....:giggle:

I opened my big mouth with a passing comment/email to Jim-Jim & Colm on Dublins 2fm while waiting for them to play GOYB, and now they are going to get me live on air tonight for a 'name that song' competition....:lmao: so the ST's are going to meet me on AIM to give support while I'm doing it, because, DAMN I'M GONNA NEED IT!!!!

I opened my big mouth with a passing comment/email to Jim-Jim & Colm on Dublins 2fm while waiting for them to play GOYB, and now they are going to get me live on air tonight for a 'name that song' competition....:lmao: so the ST's are going to meet me on AIM to give support while I'm doing it, because, DAMN I'M GONNA NEED IT!!!!

Ahhh, congratulations! And yes, I'll see if I can be around in time.

What do you win?

Is it bad that I kind of want the deluxe edition of NLOTH, and am quite annoyed that we're not getting it here?

Just order it on Amazon.

Despite all my talk about how I'm not going to buy the album and that U2 could only get money out of me with a remastered UF or Lovetown stuff or actual concerts ... I'm still tempted to order the thing. For me, it's either all or nothing. If I don't get the ultra-super-mega-fantastic-amazing-deluxe edition, I won't get any.

Just order it on Amazon.

Despite all my talk about how I'm not going to buy the album and that U2 could only get money out of me with a remastered UF or Lovetown stuff or actual concerts ... I'm still tempted to order the thing.

I've preordered it on Amazon :drool: Me and Amazon go way back...we's luffs each other :yes: :heart:

That is so exciting!! Can we listen on the web somewhere? What time is this going to happen?

Kim, judging by past piss-poor distribution of U2 stuff in New Zealand, the deluxe NLOTH from Amazon will probably get to you quicker than you could buy the standard edition in shops. :lol:

Just order it on Amazon.

Despite all my talk about how I'm not going to buy the album and that U2 could only get money out of me with a remastered UF or Lovetown stuff or actual concerts ... I'm still tempted to order the thing. For me, it's either all or nothing. If I don't get the ultra-super-mega-fantastic-amazing-deluxe edition, I won't get any.

If you get it, let me know and I'll package with you.

I don't have a credit card, so I can't use Amazon...

OK, I'm going to get lunch and groceries. I'll be back in time for your radio appearance, Kim; don't worry! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom