14 year old Elizabeth Smart found alive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I admit it...I got all teary-eyed watching the father's press conference.

I'm glad they found her, but the story seems a little...fishy...to me...

She was gone for nine months...she was living with a homeless man but seems to have gained weight, in that nine months she never tried to escape even though she could hear people calling for her...

I'm usually not cynical, but something about this story makes me think there is something below the surface that we have yet to figure out.

But in any case, I am glad they found her and that she appears to be healthy.

:)

FishNeedsABicycle said:
I'm glad they found her, but the story seems a little...fishy...to me...

She was gone for nine months...she was living with a homeless man but seems to have gained weight, in that nine months she never tried to escape even though she could hear people calling for her...

I'm usually not cynical, but something about this story makes me think there is something below the surface that we have yet to figure out.

But in any case, I am glad they found her and that she appears to be healthy.

:)

YUP, I think there is something weird about the whole thing.
I don't mean to cynical either- I'm glad she's ok.

Have you guys read the press reports? She was with 2 ppl at all times, and could not escape. Obviously this girl would have escaped at the very first second she could have if she didn't fear for her own life or the life of her family. Remember, as the reports say - she was probably brainwashed.

This is tragic, but wonderful that she is home.

Elizabeth heard searchers

Ed Smart said today that his missing daughter Elizabeth was so close to her home in the weeks after her kidnapping, she could hear searchers calling her name.

It is looking more and more like Mr. Ricci died a despised man, innocent of this crime.

I've read the reports and that is why I think this story is not completely over...it just doesn't seem to add up.

It will be interesting to follow this case in the days ahead.

im thinking she was probably brainwashed...poor kid:(

im just glad she's home with her family.

not many stories turn out like this. it makes me overly protective of my daughter more than ever:|

They say the drifter's wife had a daughter who looked like that girl but she hated her stepdad so she ran off to her real daddy. Her kids say the guy was mean and killed the girl's pet bunny and made her eat him! Then he shot their dog right in front of them! They said he was weird and they are not surprised at what he did. They say the lady carried around dolls and tried to grab kids in a hospital and that she wanted Elizabeth to be her replacement daughter instead of a dollbaby! REALLY WEIRD!

Back
Top Bottom