The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:
It depresses me that people who have been here since late 2004 have like...triple my post count.

You need serious help if this "depresses" you. I would say that your problems are obviously MUCH deeper than post counts at an Internet message board. Seek professional help. Today.

zoney! said:

You need serious help if this "depresses" you. I would say that your problems are obviously MUCH deeper than post counts at an Internet message board. Seek professional help. Today.

:|

When my post count matches my zip code I'm gonna start a thread! :yes:

...damn, I just realized at the rate I'm going, it's gonna take me 4853 more days, or over 13 years. :yikes:

I better crank up my postwhoring!

indra said:
When my post count matches my zip code I'm gonna start a thread! :yes:

:hmm: Good idea. I think I'm gonna copy it. :wink:

Actually, my zip code starts with a zero... 08873, so I'm not so sure now. I'll be moving to 07960 pretty soon. Less posts to get there! :hyper:

namkcuR said:
How long do you think it would take to make my post count my birthday....92,284(9/22/84)? :wink:

At your current rate.... 13,739 days. Just a bit under 37.75 years. :lmao:

Zootlesque said:

:hmm: Good idea. I think I'm gonna copy it. :wink:

Actually, my zip code starts with a zero... 08873, so I'm not so sure now. I'll be moving to 07960 pretty soon. Less posts to get there! :hyper:

Mine will actually be going down a bit soon also -- from 45--- to 43---, but that's not going to help much.... :sad:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
<evil> maybe i just merge all the celebrating post count threads </evil>

:wink:

HOLY CRAP!

THat is a GREAT IDEA.

It could be the next great conversation thread. PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE.

Mod stalking mode <ON>

zoney! said:

HOLY CRAP!

THat is a GREAT IDEA.

It could be the next great conversation thread. PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE.

Mod stalking mode <ON>

We'd just start more threads. :yes: :D

zoney! said:

YES...go for it!!!!

Of course we'd have to get the mods to start merging all these threads, and to do that we'd most likely have to start a whole mess of new threads.... :hmm:

...wait a minute....that's what you're hoping, isn't it? That I'll start dozens of threads and get myself banned!!! Ack!!!

And then everyone would have a great time discussing me in ZC and I couldn't join in.... :sad: :yikes:

That would be really bad. :(

:D

Back
Top Bottom