10 Worst Singers Of All-Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's 10 most annoying singers, not worst singers.

I thought that was an important distinction to make. And for that distinction, I think the list is pretty spot-on.

Corgan only sucks when he's trying to rock out and starts whining. I don't mind him on the mellower material.

Conor Oberst, DEFINITELY.

I would add:

Scott Weiland--poseur.
That whiny little bitch from Linkin Park (the one with the glasses)

The "breathy" singers:
Dave Matthews a.k.a. Froggy
Jack Johnson
John Mayer
Chris Martin

Lily Allen is on that list at #7.

I could see how some would find Lily annoying, but I'm a pathetic anglophile and a sucker for the British accent... especially young ladies with British accents... and young ladies with British accents singing pop songs.

When Lily busts out her sing-speak style it really brings the West-London dialect across - in a good way.

So I take offense to Ms. Allen being lumped into this list along with the other worthy and truly annoying members like Corgan, Stapp, Mayer, and Oberst.

I think Chris Martin totally belongs in there... for that falsetto of his. :crack: I don't fully agree with Corgan being included though I can see how he may be annoying to some. I think his voice was perfect for the brand of hard rock the Pumpkins played!

This thread reminded me of how Creed used to actually be a blocked word here and would show up blocked out if you submitted a post including it. Good times.

They've missed out Johnny Depp :huh:

:wink:

And I don't see why Lily Allen is on there, she's not that bad.

The number one is awesomely spot-on and the rest is pretty accurate, though personally I like Lily Allen and though I'm not a big fan of John Mayer I think his singing is inoffensive compared to the rest.

If there was an Australian edition of this, Natalie :censored: Bassingthwaighte would go straight to number one.

I don't see anything wrong with Lily Allen. I'm a little surprised she's on that list.

:lol: michael bolton

i def. agree with the conor oberst one

but theyre missing that dude from fall out boy

Saracene said:

If there was an Australian edition of this, Natalie :censored: Bassingthwaighte would go straight to number one.

Marry me???

My list would defintely include the guy from The Mars Volta. His vocals are the reason I quite dislike them.

#5 thank you !!!!! he is horrible.

Hehe good list, though I think that John Mayer has in recent times shed a great deal of those 'breathy' vocals.

Poor Billy Corgan, he is what he is. He does sing in tune though..

What about Alanis Morissette and Kasey Chambers? To be fair their voices can be quite sweet, until they open up the throttle.. :huh:

Zoomerang96 said:
odd list.
they nailed celine dion spot on though.

:tsk:

henceforth there shall be no use of the words "nailed" and "Celine Dion" in the same sentence going forward unless they are being used to describe some form of torture to said party... thank you

That picture they used of her will haunt me for the rest of my days :|

elevated_u2_fan said:

:tsk:

henceforth there shall be no use of the words "nailed" and "Celine Dion" in the same sentence going forward unless they are being used to describe some form of torture to said party... thank you

That picture they used of her will haunt me for the rest of my days :|

alright, point taken. my mistake. ha

well you're not the only one.

however, i was just soooo DEEPLY moved by reaction to the new orleans hurricane disaster, at least in regards to the immediate aftermath.

i imagine you saw her on cnn?

ha again. she's so gross at life.

Back
Top Bottom