10 Things You Didn't Want To Know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zealous Texan

Babyface
1. During an hour swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

2. In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.)

3. An average persons yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

4. In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

7. In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

8. At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

9. Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

10. Sharing a bag of chips with a friend gives you a 10% chance of ingesting a small amount of their feces.

Zealous Texan said:
5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Good thing I don't shake hands.

The rest of that list.. um.. :barf:

Zealous Texan said:

Are women doing this more often, or are they simply failing to wash their hands as frequently????

Zealous Texan said:

Okay, that's gross. Even if you didn't wash your hands after urinating, I think this one would be a GIVEN.

:hmm: Mickey D's fries don't seem so irresistable after all.

*goes to the market to buy a frozen bag of french fries, two bottles of canola oil, 1 tub of lard, and three canisters of salt*

i'm resourceful, i'll make my own.

TripThruUreWires said:
:hmm: Mickey D's fries don't seem so irresistable after all.

*goes to the market to buy a frozen bag of french fries, two bottles of canola oil, 1 tub of lard, and three canisters of salt*

i'm resourceful, i'll make my own.

i think i'll do the same too. i never did like mickey d's fries...god, thats just friggen nasty!!!:barf:

7. In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

There has to be someone in this world who is getting turned on by this.

floorspray

I doubt the veracity of most of this list for a couple reasons:

1. The swallowing insects thing is an urban legend made up by a newspaper columnist who wrote a column on urban legends.

2. Many of these facts are impossible to test.

3. None of these facts cite any sources.

Where dod you get this list?
How reliable is your source?

Re: Re: 10 Things You Didn't Want To Know

nbcrusader said:

Are women doing this more often, or are they simply failing to wash their hands as frequently????
that's what I was wondering
(well, that and other things)

I'm now very interested in seing how exactly this food is prepared???

Ali Rose said:

I'm now very interested in seing how exactly this food is prepared???

Who wants to know it? :eyebrow: :barf:

Last edited:
Not George Lucas said:
1. The swallowing insects thing is an urban legend made up by a newspaper columnist who wrote a column on urban legends.
icon10.gif
i was right!

Not George Lucas said:
I doubt the veracity of most of this list for a couple reasons:

2. Many of these facts are impossible to test.

3. None of these facts cite any sources.

Where dod you get this list?
How reliable is your source?

It was on the internet - it must be true!

Back
Top Bottom