10 most important active interferencers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Important in what sense? Which qualities are you thiking of: Intelligence, knowledge, humour, sarcasm, depth of feeling, convictions, empathy, etc. There are many different interpetations of important

*edit*

I agree with what HelloAngel said...she put it better than I did. :)

Last edited:
Dub said:
Important in what sense? Which qualities are you thiking of: Intelligence, knowledge, humour, sarcasm, depth of feeling, convictions, empathy, etc. There are many different interpetations of important

We're all important in many ways here. :)

This is an interesting thread, but let's keep it friendly. :happy:

Oh, and I will state the obvious 3: Elvis, Sicy, and HelloAngel...they are the backbone of Interference

Bonochick said:
There's a difference between important and active.

If a list was made, it would just be a popularity contest, and that's not cool.

yes i started a thread to get an idea of a list of 10 most important interferencer who are active currently..

i dont think why popularity contest should be uncool..this is not a non-popularity contest..yes ..unpopularity contest would be uncool..

indivisibly cruel. we don't care because you're a fool. i'm a fool.

interference's 10 most beautiful personas

:slant:
can i pick all the whortenses or just the parent company?

Bonochick said:
Oh, and I will state the obvious 3: Elvis, Sicy, and HelloAngel...they are the backbone of Interference

Awwww :)

I don't know about me on that list, but Elvis and Sicy are the marrow of this operation. They don't get enough praise. :heart:

AcrobatMan said:

yes i started a thread to get an idea of a list of 10 most important interferencer who are active currently..

i dont think why popularity contest should be uncool..this is not a non-popularity contest..yes ..unpopularity contest would be uncool..

Darn you...you quoted me before I edited! :D

I changed my words to go along with HelloAngel...I agree with what she said. I guess I was just afraid people's feelings would be hurt if they were not named, so I was leary about this idea initially. But if people can keep it nice...and understand that "important" has many meanings...this could be a very nice thread. :)

because I have been here for quite some time my list probably doesn't reflect the current situation, but in my mind the list would be
Sicy, Deathbear, Zoomanda, Bonochick, Wanderer, J. Swallow, Sula, Spanisheyes, Nicamom and Screaming Flower

I just went with the 10 first people I thought of. That is how I interpreted it. Like the type of people synonymous with Interference.

In no particular order:

ABEL
Sicy
Kobi
Martha (and her feet)
Bear :coocoo:
Diamond
Asstrap (aka Basstap)
Meegannie
Salome (and ball)
Screaming Flower

Last edited:
Salome said:
because I have been here for quite some time my list probably doesn't reflect the current situation, but in my mind the list would be
Sicy, Deathbear, Zoomanda, Bonochick, Wanderer, J. Swallow, Sula, Spanisheyes, Nicamom and Screaming Flower

ok here is my list ..i am around only for 4-5 months as member (add 4-5 months to that before that as lurker)

( in no particular order)

elvis
sicy
bonochick
deathbear
salome
follower
sula
wanderer
lara mullen
basstrap

alright everyone. have a good laugh. haha at jennifer the tard I am going to sit in my box now :madspit: :reject:

I just thought about it

I'm sorry but I refuse to make a list.

10 is not enough.

I'm flattered more than you know to be on a couple lists,
though I don't deserve it

btw....:coocoo: :coocoo: :coocoo: :coocoo:

Just noticed this was added

nice

I couldn't help it

*U2 Maverick*
19BAINS77
CHRISNI