10 most important active interferencers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
self promoters are boring

I don't think certain members are more important than others.
But, I will list ten people whose contributions I appreciate.

1. Elvis ? enough said
2. Sicy- den mother
3. Danaspano- provocateur
4. Raverstar-a different voice
5. Lilly-youth matters
6. Salome-?
7. Basstrap- speaks his mind
8. Arun V- a thoughtful person
9. U2bama- atypical conservative
10. Sula- peace corps!

AcrobatMan said:

ok here is my list ..i am around only for 4-5 months as member (add 4-5 months to that before that as lurker)

( in no particular order)

elvis
sicy
bonochick
deathbear
salome
follower
sula
wanderer
lara mullen
basstrap

:laugh: :shocked: i was on a list with my new username:eek:

Naya said:

They're getting quite annoying if you ask me.

I agree:| I dislike these kinds of threads..

Well, I suppose it depends upon one's definition of 'important'. I have always felt that everyone makes a contribution in his/her own way around here. People say these threads aren't 'popularity contests' but inevitably that's what they turn out to be.

I'm not here for attention, praise, or ego gratification-just to get to know a few nice people, have some laughs and some serious discussions, and to share in a common love for a great band. I appreciate ALL the IMPORTANT people who quietly in their own way make themselves known around here w/ their posts.

*edited* just to add that usually I don't say things like this, but threads like this, and a few other things as well, have made me feel very uncomfortable/unwelcome around here lately

:shrug:

Last edited:
yeah, there are getting to be a lot of these, aren't they? oh well, i might as well post, since it's not like i ever take part in these. i'm not a popular interferencer so i don't care.

in no particular order...

1. elvis
2. sicy
3. salome
4. hello angel
5. doctorwho
6. melon
7. lara mullen
8. mad1
9. screaming flower
10. clarityat3am

weird list...yes. :eyebrow:

Gina Marie said:

I agree:| I dislike these kinds of threads..
yes, they really are the source of all that's wrong on the internet

so these things turn into popularity threads
so what?

I am not going to count who has been mentioned how many times

Re: guess no one would care if i stopped posting

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Don't say that Poodle! Everyone :heart: 's you!

Love live the Oodles of IO! ;) ;) :dance: :cute:

Come to Florida and have a Cosmo with the Noodle.

Important is a relative term

What makes one member "more important" than another?

Yes, this is a popularity contest but, so what? However, people's feelings will get hurt with a thread like this no matter how innocent it seemed to begin with. Personally, I know who I get along with, and I don't feel it's necessary to make a "list"

There are people who post here regularly everyday....they get noticed more....there are friendships that are formed with the regulars, and there is nothing wrong with that. So if you interact with the same 10 people everyday, those 10 people are going to be on your list.

If this poll was posted in FYM or PLEBA or EYKIW the answers are going to be different, because different people frequent those forums.

If you hate it here so much well..

Ah the wondertwins strike again. :rolleyes:

Re: If you hate it here so much well..

Sicy said:
Ah the wondertwins strike again. :rolleyes:

Shh... don't say or do anything! They may not like sarcasm either....

The world doesn't revolve around 1 or 2 individuals, and neither does this forum.

What I don't understand... we have TONS of forums, thousands of posts... thousands of members..... WHY, if someone doesn't like someone else, do they continue to observe ever move that person makes. If "you" don't like something, move on to something you do like. No one is keeping anyone else prisoner....

...although.. everytime I've tried to walk away from this place... it sucks me back in like the mob.

Re: Re: If you hate it here so much well..

Elvis said:
...although.. everytime I've tried to walk away from this place... it sucks me back in like the mob.

We're never gonna let you go! :D ;)

most important members currently, well ill answer it and hurt feelings with exclusion if necessary. its all for fun.

1. me (noone else comes close to my charm, beauty or wit)

2. me again (do i even need to explain)

now the rest of the important people will be listed. just some of my friends in no particular order.

anul_gel
wilted flower
sassy
zooropapanda
naya
foray
angela harlem

wanderer
swallow
u2bama
rougerum (oh yes, rougeum)
z edge
salome
melon
brettig

----

i should make it clear that those people have been important to ME as a poster as they have influenced me greatly.

i think that would make a better topic question: "who has influenced you the most as a poster, from the forum?"

ah well, all in good fun.

KhanadaRhodes said:
yeah, there are getting to be a lot of these, aren't they? oh well, i might as well post, since it's not like i ever take part in these. i'm not a popular interferencer so i don't care.

in no particular order...

1. elvis
2. sicy
3. salome
4. hello angel
5. doctorwho
6. melon
7. lara mullen
8. mad1
9. screaming flower
10. clarityat3am

weird list...yes. :eyebrow:

Holy SHITE...I made it on a list...this is....cool. :D

oh how wonderful, thanks to the new editing format i may not fix my last message...

i just thought how dumb i was for forgetting calluna, and probably many others.

sorry calluna, i dont know what got in me.

and wanderer, i have helped ghetofabu "get off" many a time and lists :angry:

dammit!

i should have known better than say who my friends were cause i am sure to leave some out.

sula is a very wonderful girl, and i am pleased to have exchanged emails in the past regarding europe and stalking u2 on the third leg of their tour last year...

sorry sula...

wonder who else i forgot?

mikal was a good guy, who else...

ah well.

achtung bebe!!! theres another class act...

im sure there are many more.

Not that I'm trying to kiss ass, but I've been posting here since the dawn of time(June 2000), and not only has this person done lots for me, but I've observed her kindness to strangers on this forum countless times.

I don't like to rank people, but SICY belongs on that list!:D

KhanadaRhodes said:

i was on 2 khanada :huh: :laugh

Maybe AM was tryin to make a 10 ppl around interference who u no best thread instead of a popularity thread

Lighten up ppl Lighten up :D :D :D :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom