10 favorite radiohead songs as of now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
mine:

1. fake plastic trees
2. pyramid song
3. airbag
4. lift
5. how to disappear completely
6. karma police
7. let down
8. like spinning plates
9. the bends
10. I might be wrong

hmm thats tough. im including the summer tour songs.

1. there, there

2. 2+2=5

3. airbag

4. lift (the old or new version)

5. paranoid android

6. i might be wrong

7. electioneering

8. motion picture soundtrack

9. the bends

10. fake plastic trees

ofcourse, this is all at the moment, not how i generally feel about most of these songs.

1. Black Star
2. there, there
3. Airbag
4. Like Spinning Plates (live version)
5. Street Spirit
6. Electioneering
7. Motion Picture Soundtrack
8. Idioteque
9. Pyramid Song
10. Lewis (mistreated)

1. Fake plastic Trees
2. Creep (only the acoustic version)
3. High and Dry
4. Everything in its right place
5. Bones
6. Lucky
7. Airbag
8. Morning Bell
9. No surprises
10. Subterrean Homesick Alien

its ok. :|

its my least favorite song on the bends.

do you dig bones? i have a video performing that and karma police for the amnesty international thing that was going on a few years ago. its fantastic.

same with the live version of the bends on the jools holland show.

i always though jools was a lady. :|

Flag Pole Pear said:
its ok. :|

its my least favorite song on the bends.

do you dig bones? i have a video performing that and karma police for the amnesty international thing that was going on a few years ago. its fantastic.

same with the live version of the bends on the jools holland show.

i always though jools was a lady. :|

dammit bear, its your least fave on the bends?? :angry:
dont make me resurrect my the bends is a damned beautiful album thread......
I do like bones and the bends alot too, at least we can agree on there, there, and motion picture soundtrack......:up:

dude, i like all the songs on your list. there is no such thing as a bad radiohead song... :wink:

not even maybe. treefingers is perfect at the end of how to disappear completely. the only place it might be better served is before htdc instead of after.

True Love Waits
How To Disappear Completely
Fake Plastic Trees
Pyramid Song
There, There
Karma Police
Paranoid Android
High and Dry
Like Spinning Plates
Everything In Its Right Place

Ripcord
Anyone Can Play Guitar
How Do You
I Can't
No Surprises
How To Disappear Completly
Idioteque (the live version on I Might Be Wrong)
Karma Police
Electioneeing

jbevans said:
Ripcord
Anyone Can Play Guitar
How Do You
I Can't
No Surprises
How To Disappear Completly
Idioteque (the live version on I Might Be Wrong)
Karma Police
Electioneeing

4 from pablo honey and 0 from the bends?:scratch:

you must not own the bends yet. I believe it's available at your local record shop.:sexywink:

My last girlfriend stole my copy of "The Bends." I can't remember anything from it, and I haven't got around to replacing it yet (because she's clearly not going to give it back).

"Pablo Honey" is probably my favourite Radiohead album.

I think I'd like to replace "Everything In Its Right Place" with "Stop Whispering."

jbevans said:
My last girlfriend stole my copy of "The Bends." I can't remember anything from it, and I haven't got around to replacing it yet (because she's clearly not going to give it back).

"Pablo Honey" is probably my favourite Radiohead album.

I think I'd like to replace "Everything In Its Right Place" with "Stop Whispering."

whatever you have to do to buy it as soon as possible, do it.
forgo eating for a day; don't fill your gas tank; pay the rent late; whatever.......go get the bends.
(it's got fake plastic trees, the bends, planet telex, hight & dry, street spirit, black star, just, my iron lung, bulletproof, bones, sulk, and nice dream on it):sexywink:

1) Let down - my favorite radiohead song - surely
2) How to disappear completely - this is when I thought Radiohead were different
3) Street Spirit - I could listen to it all my life
4) Bulletproof - I wish I was bulletproof
5) True love waits - Recently heard and totally obsessed with it
6) Fake Plastic
7) Talk show host
8) Sail to the Moon - The best new song, in my opinion
9) Airbag - Deathbear would kill me if I dont put airbag. Jokes apart, a great song
10) Creep - The song that got me into Radiohead

Just missed - lucky , no surprises, optimistic, sulk, iron lung, exit music, no surprises,2+2=5

Lucky should have been in my top 10 ..

AcrobatMan

Last edited:
JOFO said:

whatever you have to do to buy it as soon as possible, do it.
forgo eating for a day; don't fill your gas tank; pay the rent late; whatever.......go get the bends.
(it's got fake plastic trees, the bends, planet telex, hight & dry, street spirit, black star, just, my iron lung, bulletproof, bones, sulk, and nice dream on it):sexywink:

i couldnt have said it better myself........:wink:

Ok, so I've got a question. I've got the Bends and OK Computer, and really, both are genius albums (and I don't often call albums genius). It's very close but I slightly prefer The Bends. Given that I'm not the biggest fan of electronica and weird ambient noise stuff (but I'm not against it, either)...where should I start with their later material? Amnesiac better than Kid A? vice versa? hell, I'll most likely end up owning it all, but help me out a little :D.

Diemen said:
Ok, so I've got a question. I've got the Bends and OK Computer, and really, both are genius albums (and I don't often call albums genius). It's very close but I slightly prefer The Bends. Given that I'm not the biggest fan of electronica and weird ambient noise stuff (but I'm not against it, either)...where should I start with their later material? Amnesiac better than Kid A? vice versa? hell, I'll most likely end up owning it all, but help me out a little :D.

Get Kid A, I think the progression from The Bends to OK, to KidA is a perfect progression for the casual Radiohead listener or anyone for that matter.
Kid A is electronica but still has a good deal of that sound I fell in love with on the previous two albums.......Diemen you wont be dissapointed........

kid a is amazing. this comment brought to you from a person who generally hates electronica...

I don't consider either one electronica, but each one has electronic elements in them (as does ok computer).

consider these songs:

pyramid song
knives out
morning bell
how to disappear completely
optimistic
life in a glass house
motion picture soundtrack
you and whose army
the national anthem

no electronica there...only classic rh.:up:

i wouldnt classify radiohead as electronica at all. i think its a common misconception.

almost all of their music is created through instruments and very little is done with computers, etc.

i really want to go and buy another copy of ok computer just cause. i dont know why, its a weird feeling.

my 12 year old brother bought ok computer last weekend and loves it.

he only owns three cds at this point, the bends which he got from my parents for christmas, and u2 the best of the 90s plus bsides which i gave him for christmas. my brother has good taste in music. :wink:

actually, i had to convince him not to buy amnesiac before he bought ok computer. hes a good lad.

i dont know where im going with any of this.

Back
Top Bottom