10 favorite radiohead songs as of now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flag Pole Pear said:
i wouldnt classify radiohead as electronica at all. i think its a common misconception.

almost all of their music is created through instruments and very little is done with computers, etc.

bear, this is true, i said they were electronica because of the dabbling they have done with that form of music, on Kid A and a bit more so on Amnesiac.....

the great thing about them is they can be thrown into that genre a bit as well as a few others........

btw...i :drool: this thread.....

i hear ya elvis, i see what your saying. :up:

this thread is enjoyable to me too, elvis presley.

For some reason I've been listening to Life in a glass house over and over... along with: I might be wrong and You and whose army?...:crack: I'm not really a radiohead person, but my bro has been playing them a lot lately. :crack:

mrs. vedder, you give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

meaning, you give them a chance, they'll take you over.

meaning, youll really enjoy them.

meaning, you'll first need to give them a chance.

meaning, you'll become a really big fan.

:wink:

Well, I'm been listening to Amnesiac all this week! I actually kinda borrowed from my bro! And I really like it! Which is weird, because I never really cared for their music even when everyone here was/are talking about them.

I think I may a new obsession with "Pyramid song!" :crack: I like all the songs from Amnesiac except for "Dollars & cents" I can't get into that song :slant: but my fav has been "Life in a glass house"... I swear I've had this song on repeat who knows how long now. :crack:

I think I've been giving them a chance!

Mrs. Vedder said:
Well, I'm been listening to Amnesiac all this week! I actually kinda borrowed from my bro! And I really like it! Which is weird, because I never really cared for their music even when everyone here was/are talking about them.

I think I may a new obsession with "Pyramid song!" :crack: I like all the songs from Amnesiac except for "Dollars & cents" I can't get into that song :slant: but my fav has been "Life in a glass house"... I swear I've had this song on repeat who knows how long now. :crack:

I think I've been giving them a chance!

youve just been upgraded to supercool status for this thread......:up:

So when I'm ready to move on to another Radiohead album..... I should come to all of you for guidance.. in the mean time I'm so hooked on Amnesiac!

And AcrobatMan you should definitely give PJ a chance!! ;)

Mrs. Vedder said:

And AcrobatMan you should definitely give PJ a chance!! ;)

mrs vedder,

i heard PJ's last kiss ( is that a cover) & wasnt too impressed by it and so i didnt try to go into other PJ songs

all i can say is i will try again on ur reco ...should i try with TEN...is it called TEN :sexywink:

please guide..which PJ song can get me in

just yesterday i cut 29 mp3 CDs - 16 of them are english :drool: ..i spent 14 hours of the day doing so..

it has PJ's TEN, vitalogy and one more album in it.

with radiohead and U2 it has been different...i never gave them a chance ...

deathbear,

i heard 2-3 sigur ros songs and it sounds very weird. ( remember i am completely at home with radiohead songs)..what to do...
btw did you try "porcupine tree"..its fast emerging to the best new band i have discovered in last 2-3 months.

AcrobatMan

sorry, i havent had the time. give me a few songs to download, and ill do so at work on monday.

:up:

when you say sigur ros are weird...what do you mean by that?

Bullet Proof
(Nice Dream)
Let Down
I Can't
Dollars & Cents
Pyramid Song
Karma Police
Lucky
Sulk
You

I'm not quite ready to compile a top ten, but I have to say that Exit Music (For A Film) is an amazing, epic, incredibly well-crafted song. It's the kind of song that deserves to have a film made for it specifically so it can be the appropriate exit music. It blows me away every time.

Flag Pole Pear said:
sorry, i havent had the time. give me a few songs to download, and ill do so at work on monday.

when you say sigur ros are weird...what do you mean by that?

i had downloaded "hate song" & "buying new soul" when i could use morpheus. i dont know about a direct link...try getting those from somewhere..its very floydish.

i used this link

http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/media/

and downloaded few mp3 but they all sound vague..its okayish but not goodish..can u suggest the better ones from the link..

AcrobatMan
ps : why do you want pics when you can come around here and I will show you all the places... :mac: if you want pics, mail me at ufofrommars@yahoo.com ;)

Diemen said:
I'm not quite ready to compile a top ten, but I have to say that Exit Music (For A Film) is an amazing, epic, incredibly well-crafted song. It's the kind of song that deserves to have a film made for it specifically so it can be the appropriate exit music. It blows me away every time.

not a bad idea! maybe some video-oriented escapade, similar to that Angela Jolie flick, but maybe instead a spy-plane hunt, starring a blonde actress, lets see, are there any out there interested in working with this "magical" band??

well, i do like Exit Music, myself, maybe a few other of my likes:
*pulling out CD sleeve* they might be these:

1)karma police
2)let down
3)electioneering
4)some other bends song (sorry, the ADD is kicking in, here)

no, i am not suffering from so-called AMNESIA, just too many fine, alternative songs...besides, the current ones are really best live, aren't they?

love and craziness, here in northern california, home of chilly nights and warm fuzzies for English bands, just a might bit cloudy, but overall very sunny! Happy smiles, happy people, shiny smiles, right (jellybean, boom ;))

english invasions...ughhh...:sigh:

edited to protect the famous...

Last edited:
1. fake plastic trees
2. pyramid song
3. airbag
4. paranoid android
5. how to disappear completely
6. karma police
7. let down
8. high and dry
9. the bends
10. no suprises

celia said:
1. fake plastic trees
2. pyramid song
3. airbag
4. paranoid android
5. how to disappear completely
6. karma police
7. let down
8. high and dry
9. the bends
10. no suprises

Elvis Presley said:
Debbie when you ramble about Radiohead I see stars.......:sexywink:

are you referring to me, Debbie?

'cause, i have seen Deb, and "Debbie" (another Debbie)...

not, i repeat, NOT a certain "Canadian" radiohead fan... (named deathbear, aka ship-o-rum)
we love that bear, YES we do!

:mad: well, i *try* not to ramble about great bands like radiohead...

Besides, *CER* tainly, you do not want to SEE stars! :shrug:

anyway, not the hollywood kind ;) those singers, and their merry bands...lol, this *is* a sad place really, isn't it? :confused: actually, i am seeing stars right here in California...but why RAMBLE?

SH**!:censored:

:sexywink: to you, too!
hmmmph!

note:two dollars --iou to whats-his-name, just write me and put the us STAMP (without tax, thank you...freedom bites in this terrible age, i must say) hey, i need a hand-out, here, please...

:insert: quarter icon (from favorite american cartoon)
Thank you,

Debbie (anti-diamond, for all political purposes) :censored: out!

simplified answer: i was not rambling!

-thank you, peanut gallery ;0 :banghead:

if i have to keep choosing the "perfect" lead smiley, i will go bonkers! (edited to change things)

lol!

Last edited:
I cant force myself to say which 10 I like the most, I'll feel like I"m leaving some out. Here's a couple that are definately some of my favs :

How To Disappear Completely
Idioteque
True Love Waits
Talk Show Host
Reckoner
etc, etc, etc, etc

u2popmofo said:
I cant force myself to say which 10 I like the most, I'll feel like I"m leaving some out. Here's a couple that are definately some of my favs :

How To Disappear Completely
Idioteque
True Love Waits
Talk Show Host
Reckoner
etc, etc, etc, etc

"reckoner" which CD is that on?

"true love waits" haven't heard it, either...

"talk show host" sent to the FAIR shoures of the *pond* yet?

hmm, i am waiting for the 8 o'clock news...

i couldn't put together the entire decadent set, as you can see, does anyone want to implement this group of favorite titles :mad:

what we NEED is a clear reference to US products versus overpriced imports! eh, target buyers of bad compilations??

argh! a pirates life, dam:censored: raiders:censored:

DebbieSG said:

"reckoner" which CD is that on?

"true love waits" haven't heard it, either...

"talk show host" sent to the FAIR shoures of the *pond* yet?

Reckoner was a "new" song they played during the support tour for Amnesiac. It's not on any cd.

True Love Waits is on the I Might Be Wrong CD.

Talk Show Host is a b-side, but you can get a version of it off of the Romeo And Juliet Soundtrack cd. I prefer the b-side version though.

Back
Top Bottom