#1 album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheWho4Life said:
haha yea my fave U2 one is Achtung baby too lol but it's not my #1 fave lol used to be :(

What is your Number 1 album then? That's what the thread is for. :up:

I don't think I could choose my favourite album, there are very few that I love every song on. At the moment, I am very fond of The Arcade Fire's "Funeral". That's my number 1 for now.

Lara Mullen said:

What is your Number 1 album then? That's what the thread is for. :up:

I don't think I could choose my favourite album, there are very few that I love every song on. At the moment, I am very fond of The Arcade Fire's "Funeral". That's my number 1 for now.
(What's the story) morning glory :wink: (I made the thread :giggle: )

Sorry, that was silly of me :up: I read Aardvarks post wrongly as 1st post here. I need stronger glasses, I think.

Lara Mullen said:
Sorry, that was silly of me :up: I read Aardvarks post wrongly as 1st post here. I need stronger glasses, I think.
Don't be sorry lol your fine lol I thought it was funny :D Your glasses are probably fine :wink:

:hmm: i don't know if i have a favourite, really...i've got a lot of albums and it's hard to choose.

gah, the closest i can narrow it down is to duran duran's first two albums.

Achtung Baby - U2

tied with...
Seal IV - Seal
Who's Next - The Who
and Low - David Bowie

Most likely Priest = Aura by The Church with After Everything Now This also by The Church as a very, very close second (first on some days). Both are fantastic albums.

sinners & saints - the sky is falling
the clash - london calling
u2 - achtung baby
bruce springsteen - nebraska
bruce springsteen - darkness on the edge of town

even a #1 top favorite album needs a list.

didn't we just have this thread? i swear they pop up almost as much as kasabian threads....

typhoon said:
The Unforgettable Fire

Uhoh....

Unfortunately, I've been programmed to:

EXECUTE
ANNIHILATE
DESTROY

anyone who even mentions words begining with the letters U and F, so, sorry Typhoon but you're in my sights now. I kind of knew I'd probably have to off some poor hapless U2 fan, but what can I do, after all I've been programmed. :shrug:

(if you're reading this post and going, huh??? don't worry, everyone else is doing the same thing.... :huh: )

Achtung Baby.

Maybe this thread should have been BESIDES ACHTUNG BABY (or Joshua Tree)...

In that case it would be The Beatles' White Album.

Number one : Achtung baby

Anything else than U2 would be... hmmm

Crowded house - Together alone
Or
Best of David Bowie

Back
Top Bottom