1/25, a good day for music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
These are all being released:

new Bright Eyes - 2 cds
new M83
new ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead
new Low
new Chemical Brothers
North American release for Super Furry Animals best of
etc

And U2 tickets are being presold to U2.com members. Giddy up.

Looks like you might need to bust out that $25 off a $100 purchase coupon tomorrow. :up:

I'll definitely be picking up Chemical Brothers. The first single is hot. Also gotta purchase EP to get ready for the concert. :sexywink:

agnostic front and the muthafuckin' STREET DOGS.

oh, and some band called far from finished is releasing a cd....yeah, i hear they're not too bad...

the brighteyes cd is actually not bad

and I've heard great things about the Low cd..that they've finally tried SOMETHING NEW for once

and m83. used to be two guys, now it's just one. so I guess you could say we are getting TWO for the price of ONE
could we?
could I say that?

the other albums you listed I'm iffy about. Chem Bros are out of their time...the 90's is where they belong.
but maybe I'll be surprised

To anybody interested in the Bright Eyes discs...they are both on sale at Best Buy for $7.99 each.

Oh...and don't tell me how evil I am for shopping at Best Buy. Sorry, but I gotta go where the deals are. :up:

Thanks for the heads up Bonochick, I was going to wait on Bright Eyes. Too good of a deal to pass on though, I picked up 'I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning'.

I bought 5 CDs that came out today.....and 5 others....

yertle-the-turtle said:
Bettie Serveert have something new as well, according to my AMG newsletter

The new Bettie Serveert album ("Attagirl") has been out quite some time in the Netherlands. Very good album in my opinion!

Another bit of Bright Eyes info I was slow to pick up on...

The CD and cover for 'Digital Ash In A Digital Urn' glow in the dark. :cool:

Anyone purchase the M83? Just wondering, my broke ass didnt purchase any of these although Id like the M83 and Low.
Guess Ill have to settle for Low and Pedro coming to town next week.....

Elvis Presley said:
Anyone purchase the M83? Just wondering

Of course I did, EP. Of course I did. :up:

It's better than I was expecting, some really cool stuff on there. I've only listened to it once though. Wish I would have put some of those new albums on my iPod, I'm not going to hear any of them again until Sunday at the soonest.

Heads up, Bright Eyes fan...free download on iTunes of "When The President Talks To God".

Back
Top Bottom