09:59 AM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
am i hallucinating?? on the main page for this forum, it says...

topic: 09:59 AM
topic starter: 02-19-2002
replies: Salome

confused.gif

That is weird

I think this is Maddie's YES YES YES...Thread that Salome exploded, or was it Screaming Flower? hmmmm

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 02-19-2002).]

Well Feck it!!!

Sal, maybe from now on u shouldnt sit and type in the nude, it just shatters Interference screens, screws everything up and makes threads explode............

please make mental note of this Salome.......

When u are nude
This site is screwed

When u are dressed
This site is impressed

Not distressed

.....got it?

Oui?

good lad!!!!
biggrin.gif

Not this shit again
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 02-19-2002).]

What this thread needs is some pictures of Adam...

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

My two cents...

Every member has flood control for a reason, and that is to protect against topic corruption. If you post too much, you can actually break a thread...

...but mods don't have flood control. I've seen Sicy break threads, and I don't know how many times I've seen Salome make posts like this. My guess is that weird phenomena like this is due to the mods posting too heavily and causing topic corruption.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
and I don't know how many times I've seen Salome make posts like this
well, it happened twice so far
and this time I only posted once

so here are your 2 cents back

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
What this thread needs is some pictures of Adam...

Adam.jpg

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Back
Top Bottom