(12-13-2003) Bono and Edge Attend Pavarotti Wedding -- Getty Images *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono and Edge Attend Pavarotti Wedding

Bono and Edge, accompanied by wives Ali Hewson and Morleigh Steinberg, attended the wedding of international opera star, and "Miss Sarajevo" contributor, Luciano Pavarotti today. Pavarotti married his long-time girlfriend, and mother of his one-year-old daughter, Nicoletta Mantovani in Modena, Italy.

Several wire services are running photos of the wedding. Getty Images coverage of the event can be found at: http://editorial.gettyimages.com/so...ImagesSearchState|1|15|1|2802735|0|0|0|0|&p=7

2808091.jpg

2807996.jpg

2807893.jpg

2807875.jpg

2807865.jpg

2807783.jpg

Last edited:
That last pic of Bono would be great except for the huge words across his face. Actually, I guess that can be said about all these pics :mad:

Aren't weddings great?

:flirt:

So wonderful!

:heart::hug::love:

Love . . . love will keep us together . . .

think of me . . . babe, whenever

some sweet talking girl comes along . . . singing a song

don't mess around--you just gotta be strong

just stop . . . cause I really love you

stop--I been thinking of you

look in my heart :heart:

and let love :love:

keep us together . . . whatever:applaud:

Last edited:
OMG!!! HOLY SHIT!!! That last pic of Bono is one of the best pics that I have ever seen!!!

:ohmy: :shocked: :drool: :bono: :love: :heart: :faint:

theblazer said:
That last pic of Bono would be great except for the huge words across his face. Actually, I guess that can be said about all these pics :mad:

I hear ya! Does anybody have a way of getting this pic without the words?! I'm freaking out here!

:censored: :banghead:

More pics and some of the best ones without the words on the face on the PLEBA Pavarotti wedding thread;)

pavarotti-dop2a.jpg

2807783.jpg

Last edited:
:heart: :love: :heart: : Oh YES YES YES!! Awesome(Big Thank u to U2 kit!:heart: :sexywink: )Be Still My beating Heart!!:heart :heart: :bono: I agree-THAT pic of *Bono* Is the Best! And Look! Bono and Edge Both married beauties with beautiful smiles to match their own!

Thanks Allegra :hug: You should REALLY spend more time in PLEBA! We have all these pics and more. We always search out and find the best and latest pics, and we have girls who can fix them. The bed pic in my sig was found and doctored from a fuzzy digital pic online by some of our talented girls. It's from the recent issue of Paris March magazine. Please, join us in PLEBA, you will not be sorry!:drool:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Allegra :hug: You should REALLY spend more time in PLEBA! We have all these pics and more. We always search out and find the best and latest pics, and we have girls who can fix them. The bed pic in my sig was found and doctored from a fuzzy digital pic online by some of our talented girls. It's from the recent issue of Paris March magazine. Please, join us in PLEBA, you will not be sorry!:drool:

Thanks for the info! I do spend time in PLEBA, but I have been extremely busy lately. That's why I haven't been around much. Also, I have a modem and it takes forever for the pictures to download.

u2 kitten: do u have an email address or contact information i can write to for joining PLEBA? thanks.

please contact me at: jon.wayne@verizon.net

i have further questions to ask you.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom