(12-08-2003) Full Length 46664 Show Now Available -- 46664.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Full Length 46664 Show Now Available

The full 4 hour 46664 show is now available to view right here exclusively on www.46664.com.

Click on down to the Concert Section and you can find the complete extravaganza available as video and also as audio.

Check out performances of artists that you may have missed including Abdel Wright, Yusef Islam (aka Cat Stevens), Roger Taylor, Brian May and Dave Stewart, The Corrs, Paul Oakenfold, Watershed, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, extra perfromances from Queen, plus the full Eurythmics set, stage side interviews, the 'Freedom's Coming' video and Bob Geldof's speech.

From the Diary section: The show may have passed but the Video Diary continues to expand. A Concert Day edit is on its way, but right now you can watch a small video of Nelson Mandela?s Press Conference on Robben Island in Episode 10 and also get backstage and check out the artist messages during their interview time in Episode 11.

-- 46664.com

not everyone with a 56k modem (like me) or slower are going to want to stream this for 4 hours, i'm going to wait for the dvd becuase i can watch the whole thing in pefrect quality

Hell, I have DSL and I'd like better quality. I'm buying the DVD (if I don't get a DVD player for Christmas I'll have to get one.....it's U2, so there!!)

Back
Top Bottom