(11-12-03) Zootopia Back Online -- Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Zootopia Back Online

After being down for several weeks, a new version of Zootopia, U2.com's fan forum, is up and running. The forum features a new design but includes many of the same areas that were present in the old version.

Zootopia's welcome message...

"Welcome to the all-new Zootopia, home of U2 fans worldwide.

Check into the discussions below, start your own. Trade views on everything from your favourite album to your least favourite TV soap; from the campaign you think everyone should support to the band we should be listening to while U2 are in the studio; from the unmissable fan site to what the new album should be called...

You are the U2 global community. It's up to you!

If you are not already registered sign up now!!!

Welcome To Zootopia!"

Zootopia is accessible through U2.com or directly at http://zootopia.u2.com/forum/u2/.

Yes, zootopia is back up, but it looks like all the irrelevant pratter that was going on before has started already. Interference, you do a much better job allowing fans to have "conversations" on topics related to the band. While I will be a part of Zootopia, any info I want to share or discuss will be done in this forum

It doesn't work! :scream:

First my name was not accepted then I made a new one. Then when I tried to post, it sent me back to registration! Just now I tried again. It uploaded my avatar, but when I clicked on the forum I wanted it froze, then gave me an error! :banghead: It's still full of bugs and not so cool. This place is better! :yes: Speaking of U2 sites, on the same day zootopia came back up it was announced that U2page will fold at the end of the week.

:shrug: I only went there once or twice anyway. Interference IS much better.

Yeah its all screwed up over there so although I was a refugee two weeks ago but now I feel the warm fuzzy love of interference.:heart: If it actually works I will drop in but in the meantime *waits for premium membership to go through*

As of 7pm EST it looks like it is down again so yeah I should just stay put here. I do miss my larry folder girls but PLEBA gals are fabulous and have LOTS of pictures so I have been trying to snuggle up to them.

Well, i hang out at the Zoo, and when we got disavowed out sysop did an awesome job of keeping the rogue (or guerilla) zoo up. Now we former "old" zootops have a new home at world wide web zootopians.com. As for the new ZOO, i havent even been able to get in. Keeps crashing
IMHO, U2.com made this big hullabalo about a new and improved ZOOtopia and it is worse. NO chat, no individual folders, keeps crashing, slower., and most importantly NO LM"s.

I come to Interference, this is my home away from home, the rogue ZOO is home, but this new place, hmmmm, dont think so

giuliaelardo said:
someone sent me a private message, but i don't know how to read it...can anyone help me? :confused: :help: :sigh:

In Zootopia or Interference? If it's in Interference, click on the User CP link at the top of the page and it will take you to your mail box. If you're having any other problems with this site, visit the Stuck in a Moment forum to get answers to your questions.

giuliaelardo said:
someone sent me a private message, but i don't know how to read it...can anyone help me? :confused: :help: :sigh:
oh! i'm assuming you're talking about here? i saw in your profile it's your birthday. this'll make sense in a second. every year for your birthday (if you include it in your profile that is), interference will send you a private message wishing you a happy birthday. unfortunately, you have to be a premium member to read private messages on interference. click here to find out more in terms of prices and such in case you're interested.

also, you should have received an e-mail from interference wishing you a happy birthday, and the private message essentially says the same thing. :)

hope any of this helped! :wave:

Interference IS Much better

:up:

Zootopia went into the ground as soon as the word started blowing in the wind that it was to be temporarily closed.

I go back there and the same stupid people are there making complete pratts of themselves.

Stupid topics, half of the stuff is now left un-replied to and everybody has made that excellent choice of emigrating here. Which I should have done MONTHS ago!

Zootopia was good for ONE thing. The Albums section, now that's been taken from me....well then, forget it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom