(11-01-03) Slane on MTV2? -- Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
MTV2 Airing U2 DVD Special

MTV2 is advertising a U2 DVD special, though no air date or other details are available. This may be the same 30-minute Slane preview that was shown in Ireland last week or something else entirely. Interference.com will give you more details as soon as they are available.

For the latest programming schedules for MTV and MTV2, visit www.mtv.com.

Last edited:
we proberbley wont get to see it in australia....but hey i can wait two weeks for the whole show (minus mysterious ways)
15 days to go!

The commcercial said coming in November so I am betting in the week or so before the DVD comes out and after. Trio may also be a good network to watch the listings on in fact they are re-running the 1990-2000 show tonight at 8:30pm EST in US (I think it was 8:30)

Comcast in my city doesn't air Trio. I've requested it on the Comcast site to be added, but it hasn't happened yet. Seems like there has been alot of U2 on trio lately. Did see U2 do It's a Beautiful Day from the Stockholm music awards on MTV2 this morning. It was showing the 10 best performances from the awards show and this was one of them. That was a nice way to start off the day.

Back
Top Bottom