(10-29-2002) New U2 Best Of DVD - MTV, UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.mtv.co.uk/

New U2 ?Best Of?? DVD

Daddy of all rock bands, U2, are to release a video compilation DVD to coincide with the release of their new greatest hits collection. The ?Best Of 1990 ? 2000? DVD, released in the UK on December 2, features the music videos for each of the tracks on the hits package CD, as well as the vids for an additional six U2 classics. The added six are ?Who?s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?, ?Please?, ?If God Will Send His Angels?, ?Lemon?, ?Last Night On Earth?, and ?MoFo?.

Among the classics on the album and DVD are ?Mysterious Ways?, ?Beautiful Day?, ?One?, ?Even Better Than The Real Thing?, ?Until The End Of The World?, ?Miss Sarajevo?, ?Stuck In A Moment You Can?t Get Out Of?, and ?Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me?.

According to U2?s official website, the DVD release will also feature detailed commentaries from a number of the video?s directors, including Anton Corgijn, Wim Wenders, and Kevin Godley.

Meanwhile, U2 are nominated in four categories at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2002, taking place at Barcelona?s Palau St Jordi on November 14. The Irish powerhouse are up for Best Group, Best Rock, Best Live Act, and the Web Award for their official site - www.u2.com. Want to help ensure U2 go home with a fist full of gongs? Or think they?re crap, and want to make sure they win tits all? Click on the Awards microsite (above right), and cast your vote.

DL

Back
Top Bottom