(09-19-2002) Picture of Bono and Oprah - Yahoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.yahoo.com/

capt.1032389523.people_bono_cx103.jpg

(Bono and Oprah wearing Bono's trademark Bulgari sunglasses.)

Irish rock star Bono, left, sports lipstick from talk show host Oprah Winfrey during taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2002, in Chicago. The two talked about their mutual concerns about issues confronting Africa. Earlier this year Bono took a 10-day tour of Sub-Saharan Africa. The show is scheduled to air Friday.

(AP Photo/The Oprah Winfrey Show, George Burns, Ho)

Last edited:
I posted that on the thread beneath this one, I was so excited to see that! I put it on PLEBA too but I didn't know what I should do here. Question: If I find pics or news, can I post a thread here myself, or should I PM you with it? Are you the only person who can post a thread here? Just wondering. I'd be glad to be your 'assistant.' This is fun!

Is it just me or does Bono look strangely young in that pic? Remember back in the 90's when he had to introduce Frank Sinatra at some awards show? He looks just like that. I don't know if it's the lighting, but he looks 10 years younger. Compare that to the new ES video where it looks like he's like an old Popeye. Much better in this pic. :up:

Back
Top Bottom