(09-16-2002) "Electrical Storm" video premieres on MTV, VH1 - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
Those of you who have seen it, what's the deal with that ghostly deer? It looks cool!

Ghostly deer? You mean there was something other than Larry in that video? Seriously, I've no idea. Probably something out of Anton Crobijn's beautifully warped mind.

Has anyone seen it in Europe?
I think they only released it in America... :(
I wanna see it!! :yell:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I STILL haven't seen it!

What I'm wondering is, how come there wasn't some big premiere thing for it, like what you usually see on Mtv2? Like, on Thursday they would have set times to see it?

That way everyone wouldn't be going nuts to try and catch it!

:banghead:

Things have been oddly quiet.. the quiet release of video and the even odder release of the new issue of Prop. Stay tuned.

i've been staying tuned an i haven't seen it either. :grumpy:

i'm still bitchy that bono is in my city and i'm sitting here doing some fixed income trading. :angry: :yuck:

gah, i only seen the stills and now im stuck watching some creed video:| i hope it comes on soon

This just in -

Interference.com will have the "Electrical Storm" video tonight.

Check back after 830pm EST.

Mirrorball Girl said:
How? How in the name of all that is holy was Larry convinced to ... do that ... on camera?? Hallelujah and I just can't figure it out. But we're not complaining.

My question exactly. After twenty something years.....

Somehow, Larry is all the more sexier even more. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Samantha is so damn lucky.:grumpy:

U2Lynne said:
If you haven't seen the video, u2audio.com now has it available for download. :cool:

Anybody happen to know where I can get that in something other than a realplayer version (realplayer=:madspit: for me!).

It's coming.

Tonight, as promised. :)

We are now encoding it, etc., and will post when it is ready. Sit tight. :)

I'm pleased to say that VH1 came through for me this morning. It's definitely worth the wait if you still haven't seen it yet.

Good stuff!:heart: :heart:

oh-my-god..i'm bursting here, i really wanna see it....and interference isn't working,i don't have sky and U2audio.com is too busy...all i have are the stills.....
who are you and what did you do with larry.....how on earth...??!!

Back
Top Bottom