(09-16-2002) "Electrical Storm" video premieres on MTV, VH1 - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love it, love it, love it!!!!!!
Great job Anton!!!

I never thought Larry was that sexy, WOW!!!

Remember the pics from the video shoot?
Morleigh looked :shocked: in this one:
elecstorm3.jpg

Now I know why!

Here's another pic from the shooting:
elecstorm2.jpg

I was wondering about the deer too, anyone has any ideas about it?
The fireworks looked very cool, I like that part.
Also, that version of ES sounds slower, not like the single one.

Thank You Carrie and Elvis!!!

ps: The Edge go the POP look not Bono, maybe it was a mixed up due to the excitment.

OMG!!! IS THAT THE LARRY WE KNOW???? GOOD GOD!!! HOLY MOTHER!!!! IM SO CONFUSED I HAD TO LOOK AGAIN!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT:shocked: OMG I REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS VIDEO.. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy: <--STILL IN SHOCK HERE... LET ME TAKE A LOOK AGAIN!!!!:p OMG I DIDNT KNOW LARRY HAD IT IN HIM TO DO SUCH A VIDEO.. YES I SOUND LIKE IM CONFUSED.. AND I AM!!!!!!

Video capture update???

Just wondering if there is any update of the before promised video capture of Electrical Storm OR if anyone else have found it for download anywere else. Thanks.

Re: Video capture update???

BadLemon said:
Just wondering if there is any update of the before promised video capture of Electrical Storm OR if anyone else have found it for download anywere else. Thanks.

I wasn't able to digitize the video as previously thought due to an odd-timed disappearance of my winTV card.

I'm sure one of our 10,000+ loving family will be so kind. :wave: :happy:

Re: Oh, my total goodness...

Queen Betty said:
Thank you, Angel and Elvis!! :hug: I haven't seen the video yet and now I'm dying to! If we don't have it, then probably no one's got the digitized video. I want to tape it so bad, but I have no idea when it'll pop up next. Could anyone help me? :confused:

Most likely, once either MTV or VH1 start their Music Video blocks, "Electrical Storm" will start of the show, or will be on every hour. You'll see it, don't worry :) It's new, it's hot. It's on all the time. :happy:

Re: Re: Truly selfless of you girl!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it.

*flips hair back, strides off

:lol:

:yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
AngelofLarrydom said:
I can't believe it... our Larry carrin-on like that!! He must lost a bet or something...
GAWD I feel nauseous

Maybe he's having a mid life crisis :ohmy:

HelloAngel, Thank you for taking the time to video capture it! I can't wait to see it!

Gosh darnit, I want to see video so bad, but to deal with the other crap they have on is a pain in the ass!! OH well I gotta do it! Just to see Larry doing something with a girl on video is well worth it! Thanks for the heads up!:yes:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Well, I guess Larry can NEVER again say "It's Larry Mullen making yet another CAMEO APPEARANCE in a U2 video!"

It's ALLLLLLL about Lawwy........

whew....I feel damp....or maybe it's just Larry dripping all over me???? :lol: :tongue: :larry: :heart:

Oh my...
OH MY.....
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool:

And all I've seen is stills!

I wonder how many drinks the other guys had to pour down Larry's throat to get him to do this!

I think this video is going to be a huge sensation. Very beautiful, very arty, very sexy.

MTV is showing some stupid game show right now, but according to my TV guide they start showing an all-night-long block of videos at midnight. I think I will stay up until I see the video. Who cares about getting up early for work tomorrow?

It's excellent :)

What could be better than Larry Mullen Jr. ? Okay, Bono..... but still.... Great video. Looking forward indeed to the release of the CD this november.

*Wolff

As I said in another thread.... holy mother Larry pie.... :drool:

Could this band get any better?!?@ Now that is fuckin up the mainstream within! :kiss:

LOVE U2 :dance:

Oh and anyone see her *cough* licking his neck??? *Swoon... :cute: :heart: :love: :drool: :ohmy:

Finally!!! :D
Ive been waiting for so many years wondering, waiting, hoping, for one of the boys to get down and dirty in a clip and WHAMMO!
Larry was the last one I thought it would be!
I had my money on Adam for sure!!! bwahahahahaahahaa
Perhaps its time the word Larrygasm is inducted into the u2cyclopaedia!

I guess it pays to get up early sometimes. I just saw the video on MTV (well, the last half anyway). This version of the song is different to the two MP3 versions I've heard. Sort of half way between them, if you know what I mean.

P.S - it was followed by a Justin Timberlake video, so I gave the TV the Elvis treatment. :angry:

The comments here are hilarious. I really can't believe I saw what I saw. I must watch it again and again to make sure because I don't believe that was real....:sexywink:

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone...some alternate reality. That did not happen...that was not our Larry doing all that...it was an alien of some kind...:eeklaugh:

Who took the real Larry? What have you done with him?

:laugh:

dream wanderer

Last edited:
I've had the VCR ready to go since 5 o'clock yesterday. Excluding the show Direct Effects, neither Mtv or Vh1 have played videos. 7 hours of programming with no videos!!!! I have to go to bed early, before the late night stuff starts, but I came to work late, hoping to catch it in the morning rotation, to no avail. GAH!

So I sit at work, another day, born of frustration...

Ah well, I'll see it eventually.:banghead:

Edit: I'm so mad I can't even type! :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom