(09-16-2002) "Electrical Storm" video premieres on MTV, VH1 - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ZooEuropa said:

I havent even been able to see it myself! I dont have MTV or VH1 :(

I have the channels but just not here at SCHOOL! I wanna go home right now! I think im starting to come down with something:)lol:) Dont worry just kidding!:banghead:

Thank you so much, Carrie!

:hug:

*is stuck at school...wants to go home and watch for video!!!!!!!* :scream:

:drool: :love: :censored: :heart: :drool:

Why, why, why must I be at work? I cannot wait to get home to watch it, tape it and play it a gazillion times.

Larry? OMG! I always knew he had it in him. After teasing us for so many years, he finally delivers! Good Lord, that man is sexy...
(I think I'm hyperventilating)

It's Gonna Be A Great Week!

Carrie, thank you so much for posting those stills! I can't wait to see the video!

I've got MTV on right now, and the first thing I saw when I turned it on was?Justin Timberlake!:yuck:

With all the excitement about "Electrical Storm," let's not forget that we have Bono on MTV Wednesday night and on Oprah on Friday!!!

What a great week!!!

Diane!!!

Those of you who have seen it, what's the deal with that ghostly deer? It looks cool!

Holy Schnikey! Why do I have to be at work! I'll be watching the clock, just waiting so I can go home and maybe see it.

And I agree. How on earth did they get Larry to participate like that? I guess the mesh shirt at the Superbowl was a prelude to Larry's growing acceptance of his sexiness. :love:

anitram said:
Has ANYBODY seen this on Much or MuchMore?

I just KNOW I'll sit here all day and suffer through seeing Justin Timberlake 39854 times and no U2. *sniff*

:sad: i feel your pain!!!!! :sad:

but i'm thinking they're gonna play it on MMM first.... i dunno... right now theres some madonna special on... mb on the MMMtop10 or something !!! *crosses fingers and rushes off to muchmoremusic to vote!*

OH

MY

GOD

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Larry... with that... oh my, oh my, oh my... I can't stand Larry being so close to that mermaid :mad: How lucky a woman can be :grumpy:

By the way, I LOVE it when Larry is wet :drool: and Bono looks fantastic, but it would be better if he had no shades. I can't wait to watch the whole video!

Larry is :drool: :love: , like always but...only one thing...

I-WILL-KILL-YOU-SAMANTHA-MORTON

YOU-KNOW-I-WILL

I-HATE-YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want samantha's blood...hahahahah(evil laugh):macdevil: :evil: :mac:

Back
Top Bottom