(08-27-2002) William Orbit Produces New U2 Single - WilliamOrbit.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.williamorbit.com/index.htm

William produces new U2 tracks

u2.jpg
qpic.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: William Orbit produces new U2 single.

William has produced a new track for U2 for their forthcoming 'Greatest Hits 1990-2000', the leading track will be the new single "Electric Storm" recorded in Dublin, London and France. Already being played on the radio (UK's BBC Radio 1 has already airplayed it), it's due out for release late October.

A second new track "The Hands That Built America" has also been produced by William with U2 for Martin Scorsese's forthcoming film "Gangs Of New York" (starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Cameron Diaz), the film is set for release Christmas Day 2002.

Thank you, Kazd7!!

Last edited:
I SO LOVE this guy!
I was wanting to tell/suggest to Bono that after the U2Shows that William Orbit Music should b the postlude music...while exiting
like Clannahan use to be:)

Db9

I can't belive I'm saying this but: what Diamond said. (I think you mean Clannad, DB9) ;) Yeah, hearing "Harry's Game" play over the gloom and rain on the Redrocks video was SO cool....

LOVE W.O. - discovered him years ago via one of his earliest "works", an album for the group Torch Song (great album, but very 80s). I also have a couple of solo CDs and other stuff he's done. Typically, if I hear/read that an artist has used Wm. Orbit as their producer/whatever, I *know* that they stuff is going to sound great! :up:

diamond said:
I SO LOVE this guy!
I was wanting to tell/suggest to Bono that after the U2Shows that William Orbit Music should b the postlude music...while exiting
like Clannahan use to be:)

Db9

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom