(08-20-2002) Pre-Order U2's New Single 'Electrical Storm' at CDNOW - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there anything special in the "limited edition" or is it just the same as the version you'd buy in a shop? $10.99 seems awful expensive for a single (not saying I won't buy it, just saying that I should get it cheaper in my local record shop).

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Is there anything special in the "limited edition" or is it just the same as the version you'd buy in a shop? $10.99 seems awful expensive for a single (not saying I won't buy it, just saying that I should get it cheaper in my local record shop).

From what I saw on the product information page, the elevated price can be attributed to the "IMPORT" labeling.

That's the best I can do :)

Zooropa man said:
Don't ypu think that it might have some kind of bonus track or live recording on it or something?:help:

Usually on these import single cds, they include live and or bside tracks as well as the single, or different mixes of the single itself. Most singles these days contain 3-5 tracks.

Der...I guess I didn't read the fine print, but does anyone know does this mean we will get it before it hits the shelves? or after? I sure don't wanna wait another weeek after it hits the shelves to get this--that would suck!!! and be very pointless....and costly.....

:uhoh: :banghead:

Dood I just jump into anything "U2" headfirst with out even looking....Gotta stop that...

Ali Rose said:
Der...I guess I didn't read the fine print, but does anyone know does this mean we will get it before it hits the shelves? or after? I sure don't wanna wait another weeek after it hits the shelves to get this--that would suck!!! and be very pointless....and costly.....

Dood I just jump into anything "U2" headfirst with out even looking....Gotta stop that...

USUALLY, from my experience, pre-order cds are shipped prior to the release date... I've gotten mine before a day before release, on release day, and once in awhile one day after.

hippyactress said:
Elvis, does Interference get a cut of this? Since you're advertising? Do you get anything out of this? Cause I was gonna buy some other stuff and I definitely will if it'll help out! :)

Yep, we get a small percentage once the items ship. Hopefully these kind of things will help the 'donations' effort.

Ali Rose said:

If you upgrade the shipping to 2-day, you will get it by the release date, otherwise it will be shipped on the release date and will take 4-6 days :)

DAMN! I got what I wanted...I want more songs like this one; this is the U2 sound I love. To me it sounds more like the sister of 'Summer Rain'. It's a nice combination of "caring" for the girls and great riffs for the boys.......keep up the great work!!!!!!!

2nd CD Single

Hey Elvis,

Do you know when the second CD single to Electrical Storm comes out. I tried to pick it up the other day when the 1st single was released but the music store clerk said that Universal (?) had delayed the release? Any reasons why?

oliveu2cm said:

:scratch: but this doesn't answer my quesion.

Does anyone know what cd has the DVD on it?!?!

Sorry I misread.

I'm pretty sure it is. I say that because I don't see it around very much, hence the "limited" in the title.

Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom