(08-05-2003) Sepultura's U2 Cover Out Soon - MTV News *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.mtv.com/

Sepultura's new record, Roorback, will come out August 26. The disc was produced by Steve Evetts at Mosh Studios in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and will include a cover of U2's "Bullet the Blue Sky." Select pressings will also feature a bonus CD consisting of covers of songs by Jane's Addiction, Massive Attack, Devo, Exodus and Hellhammer. Sepultura plan to tour North America in October.

I've already heard this, there are mp3s of it available...

it's not terrible... essentially a much heavier cover that is otherwise pretty faithful to the album version.

This has been around for months and months and their just getting it out now?? The video is amazing I think they did a wicked job and I'm not a Sepultura fan...

It was released as an EP only in Brazil. The other tracks on the EP are the ones featured now as a bonus CD with their new album.

I happen to like it. The video is pretty good too.

MT

Well, I'm from Brazil, and I have to say that the song got really nice, and it was a big hit on radio stations and in brazilian's MTV. The best part is that people started get interested in U2's original song, since almost nobody knew it was a colver. I really like it!

Back
Top Bottom