(07-11-2002) U2's Second Greatest-Hits Set Coming In November - LAUNCH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://launch.yahoo.com

NEWS - U2's Second Greatest-Hits Set Coming In November
07/11/2002

3494283.jpg

(7/11/02, 4 p.m. ET) -- U2 will release a second volume of greatest hits on November 12. Titled U2--The Best Of 1990-2000, the album follows the multiplatinum first volume, U2--The Best Of 1980-1990, which came out in 1998.

The new album will draw tracks from the band's four studio albums recorded during the last decade, and will also include songs "Ms. Sarajevo" featuring Luciano Pavarotti and Brian Eno, from the Passengers' Original Soundtracks Vol. 1 album; "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me," recorded for the 1995 Batman Forever film; and two new U2 songs recorded specifically for the album, at least one of which will be released as a single.

As with the U2--Best Of 1980-1990 album, a special edition double-disc version of the album will be available during its first week of release. The special edition will include the hits disc plus a second disc featuring B-sides and rarities from the '90s.

In addition to the new CD, U2 will also be releasing a The Best Of 1990-2000 set on DVD and video, which will mirror the tracks included on the standard album, but will also include some special features, unseen videos, and commentaries from the video directors.

-- Mark Bergman, Montreal

Last edited:
Yay, we do get a b-sides album!!!!!!!! And a DVD!!!! And two new songs!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

:cool: :heart: :) :up: :love: :D

Back
Top Bottom