(07-03-2003) Propaganda Will Rise Again For the Last Time - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2's Fanclub magazine to publish final issue

U2News received an update today on the long discussed, debated and rumored final issue of U2's World Service Magazine - Propaganda. Though not the largest info byte about the issue, this is what we know from the Prop team: there WILL be one final issue. No word as to when though. We take this to mean that the magazine will make its final curtain call just before/after the release of the new U2 album, which is rumored according to the band to make its bow in late 2003 or early 2004, to be followed by a world tour (according to recent press).

For more information on Propaganda, visit:
http://www.u2propaganda.com

I've only gotten two issues of Prop. The last two. I hope they at least make the last one a good one. I wasn't too impressed with the ones I received. :no: I also hope they'll still have some sort of ticket offer when the new tour does come around. That's the best part of Propaganda IMO

Hopefully it comes out right before the tour (Gotta love those fanclub tickets!!)

I'd also like a new freebie cd of some sort....

Oh well, beggers can't be choosers. Just the magazine alone would be good enough for me :up:

with or without freebies is fine. just gotta have those ticket offers come tour time - knowing how hard it is to get the best tickets online. and, oh yeah, getting concert tickets hassle-free is definitely the best part of propaganda.

My 27.50 better be paid in full.

*shakes fist*

:mad:

I guess this is only for active members... too bad for those who missed the boat.

More than any freebies, I hope that they offer tickets for the tour, particularly for those people who didn't got like 1 issue of Prop so far. I think it's fair to say everybody would prefer this to any free CDs or any other freebies they might offer.

Off to pray now!

anitram said:
More than any freebies, I hope that they offer tickets for the tour, particularly for those people who didn't got like 1 issue of Prop so far. I think it's fair to say everybody would prefer this to any free CDs or any other freebies they might offer.

Off to pray now!

Exactly :yes:

I'm a late arrival to this thread, but I personally doubt we'll see Propaganda ticket offers like we have before. More likely to be the internet pre-sales that everybody's doing now (U2.com had them for Elevation). My $.02...

If we ever do get to see this issue it should be interesting to see what is in it. Free stuff is cool but I agree that the ticket offer by far is the best. That's the only thing I dread about U2 tours; trying to get good seats and not pay an arm and a leg for them. But it's all good because this means a U2 tour in 2004!!!

Back
Top Bottom