(06-14-2004) Bono Stops in For a Cuppa - New York Daily News*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Just Wants Coffee, Stays All Evening

Funny anecdote on Bono from the Rush & Molloy column in the New York Daily News today:

Bono went unrecognized at first when he arrived with five friends at The Prime Grill at around 3:30 p.m. When the rock star asked for coffee, the maitre d' pointed him toward the Starbucks down the street. Once another employee recognized him, the U2 front man got the java he was looking for. He and his crew, who stuck around for dinner, ended up staying for seven hours...

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/202593p-174773c.html

I cant believe he came to NYC again without me knowing:sad: :sad: :sad: and he didnt even bring Adam with him.Hey girls..... what has been going on with the bass man himself????????????? Havent heard anything about him lately.

Eve there are plenty of recent pics and stories on Adam in Band Meetings and Sightings.

I've heard Bono stays in a resturant for hours, but 7? Headache, you might just have a chance to catch him at that rate.

Daily News....hmm.
Bono is reported seen at a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Dublin on Sunday. He hops a plane on Sunday, goes to NYC
for coffee?
I don't believe this. 7 hours?? Where's a picture?

Java

Well, if someone pointed me to Starbucks when I asked for coffee in a restaurant I would leave and not return. Bono, you are too good to hang around places that dont know anything about customer service or manners. Come on over, I'll make you the best java around.....:love: :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom