(06-04-2003) Italian Radio Station Broadcasts New U2 Demos? - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.interference.com/

New U2 on Italian Radio?

Earlier today, an Italian radio station reportedly played brief snippets of several new U2 songs - also claiming that the songs already circulate on file sharing service KaZaA. Could this be rumor, or the beginning of the leak, or perhaps just MP3 of Bono's fantastic performance at the Pavarotti&Friends concert? You decide! Stay tuned to Interference for more information!

Thanks to voxson!

Last edited:
If anyone finds anything let me know. This could be a good and bad thing. It could be good in the sense that we'll hear new U2, maybe we'll get new u2 sooner then 2004, and bad if its rushed. But whatever.

I don't think U2 will rush release anything. Remember Achtung Baby sessions were leaked months before the album was released, and U2 even pushed the release date from October to November of '91.

I don't think U2 will make the same mistake that they did with Electrical Storm by releasing early clips of new songs before they're finished.
With Electrical Storm, so many different versions of the song had been leaked that when everyone finally heard the finished product, there were a lot of confused reactions to it because people were already used to a different version.

Ciao

Hy people,
does anybody know the name of the Italian radio station? Could it be Radio Dee Jay ?

Cheers

Simone

Back
Top Bottom