(05-20-2004) Bono the Fashion Designer? - RelishNow*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Atelier Bono?

This morning, we found this random bit of Bono news in a North Carolina newspaper. We don't yet know what to make of it, so have fun reading it!

U2's Bono is getting into the clothing biz. Gregory Rogan, famous for the high-end denim line Rogan, is said to be collaborating on a new project with Bono. The collection is intended to have an eco-friendly spin, using environmentally sustainable materials and processes.

-By Jane Rinzler Buckingham

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/S...shArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031775529786&path=!entertainment!general&s=1037645508970

Perhaps it has something to do with the line of clothing that Bono said his wife was starting (in the Oprah magazine article), called Eden?

I bet it does have something to do with Ali. hmm be really to say this is bmans clothing. lol. ok, losing my mind. Im sure he is doing this for a reason if its true.

Edun. :wink: I love that name. I thought this was Ali's thing, too. Maybe someone got confused. Anyway, I hope it is Ali's. She has such a great style.

Yes, Ali's got a great fashion taste!

I like her way of dressing so much

Just to let ya know: sometimes ago, in a local newspaper, some one said that one of the new stylist was inspired by Bono for his fall/winter collection ... I don't remember his name and never saw his creation, but I would have liked too!

I'm sure it's they're referring to the same line (of clothing).

Bono wears alot of Prada (especially shoes), other designers and custom-made stuff.

I think it's Rogan Gregory (ROGAN) a designer based in New York City but I could be wrong. I know Edge wears his jeans and vintage t-shirts .. but that's the guy.lots of talk about it when I went to a Fashion Cares meeting,

Last edited:
Probally something less that extreme. lol. Something casual. Maybe Ali has inspired him to do this! And Ali has great fashion taste! So does The B-Man! ;) But the real problem is that I don't! LOL! :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom