(05-09-2003) Bono's French Estate Near to the Beckham's - The Mirror *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.mirror.co.uk/

BECK'S NEW NEIGHBOURS ARE A POSH BUNCH

DAVID and Victoria Beckham will be rubbing shoulders with A-list celebrities when they visit their French estate.

A short drive from chic St Tropez, the Beckhams can join neighbours such as George Michael, Joan Collins, Bono and Sir Elton John for a tipple or two.

The Riviera, which once attracted a rich-but-dull crowd, is now proving to be a magnet for the hip, well-heeled. Here, we look at who's who in one of the world's most glamorous locations.

(snip)

BONO: ?3m seaside villa

THE U2 frontman loves his privacy and has a gorgeous beach-front hideaway in tiny Eze-sur-Mer on the Cote d'Azur .

The lemon-coloured house is just a few miles from Monte Carlo and the star counts Bill Wyman, Sir Elton John, Roger Moore and Sean Connery as neighbours. Last year, it was the setting for U2 video to their new single, Electrical Storm.

I dont know if any of you ever been to the French Riviera where Bono and all these stars live, but lemme tell ya it is magnificant. Unbeleivable place to live its so beautiful, you tend to sometimes forget you are in the land of Frenchies when you are there..

so those 'David Beckham to Real' thing is off?

I can see it already: Macca and Becks both calling each other names on the bench while Figo and Zidane enjoy themselves on the pitch. :wink:

TheRealThang_101 said:
I dont know if any of you ever been to the French Riviera where Bono and all these stars live, but lemme tell ya it is magnificant. Unbeleivable place to live its so beautiful, you tend to sometimes forget you are in the land of Frenchies when you are there..

I completely agree with you. I was there in the end of August for 3 or 4 days( it happened to be right arund the time that they were filming the ES video, but I didn't knowo it) and I LOVED it. Interestingly enough, I specifically remember seeing a lemon colored house sort of on the beach, right by the Eze-sur-Mer train station!!! Would he buy a house right by the train station? I wonder.....

Back
Top Bottom