(04-30-2004) U2 Ready to Mix -- Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Ready to Mix

According to reports we have received from fans in Ireland and Portugal, mixing of the next U2 album is about to begin. Also, Bono is once again telling fans to expect a single in September and album in October.

Stay tuned to Interference.com for more updates on the upcoming U2 album.

Mixing generally means putting the layers of the song and album together. Instrumentation layers per instrument with the vocal arrangements. Mixing different vocal takes to have the best vocal performance for the song, etc...

This is good news :up:

If anyone remembers Hail to the Thief, one of the first mixes showed up for download months before the album was released :wink:

Okay,now it's time to give us the album title and the first single title ,as well.Come on!,they must have come up with both ,by now.

It's gettin' harder and harder to wait , now the album is coming near, and even Bono did give fans some info on it!!! So, I guess September will be kind of a true fact then. Bono never lies, except when McPhisto's taking over, but actually McPhisto just tells the truth on an alternative way... :wink:

Whooo whoo

ELEVATION!!:love: :dance: :applaud:

I usually don't like september, because school begins.:rolleyes: ;)

But I'm very looking forward on this year september!:D

...you know why

NEW SINGLE! :happy:

Mixing takes an average of 2 to 3 months depending on who's doing it and how complex the sound they want from the album. I think the mixing will be done by the end of June.

Back
Top Bottom