(04-24-2003) JANE says U2 Wears Makeup - JANE Magazine *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.janemag.com/

In the May issue of Jane, with Beck & Heather Graham on the cover, an article discussing what kind of makeup male celebs wear ("Men In Makeup") announces that "The rockers in U2 use Chantecaille Future Skin foundation." A picture of Bono accompanies the article.

Thanks to promenade!

Last edited:
Well, I guess if you're going to have your picture taken everywhere you go, one might as well not look like a pale Irish boy.

theblazer said:
Well, I guess if you're going to have your picture taken everywhere you go, one might as well not look like a pale Irish boy.

my thoughts exactly!!

Hmhh! This doesn't seem logical NOt to! lol! Not them!! lol! Y not look good when having your pic taken sooo much! :>) Of course, I Would take a Bono el-naturel...any day!!!lol! :>)

ya! thats awesome! u2 wears makeup now! theyre a bunch of raw "punk" rockers! kick ass.

gee the more im reading about u2 these days, the more i admire them.

*pukes

I always thought EVERY famous guy who is in the spotlight (during shows, interviews or whatever) wears make-up?
you know.. powder face and stuff so their skin won't shine and they'd look healthier and all
Isn't that why they have make-up artist everywhere.. I'd be really surprised to have a someone public not have that.
politicans wear make up, even Metallica get their hair done :D I swear!! Whoever thinks that is a big story.. is really naive I think ;)

Last edited:
forbonou2 said:
Hmhh! This doesn't seem logical NOt to! lol! Not them!! lol! Y not look good when having your pic taken sooo much! :>) Of course, I Would take a Bono el-naturel...any day!!!lol! :>)

I would take Bono el-naturel any day too.

Back
Top Bottom