(04-23-2003) U2 Making Their 'White Album'? - Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.interference.com/

Chatter on the Interference boards has told U2News that famed U2 producer Daniel Lanois has let the cat out of the bag about U2's rumoured new producer - who is none other than Chris Thomas - the man who lent a hand on the following albums: Sex Pistols' Never Mind The Bollocks, and The Beatles' White Album.

Thanks to Man Ray, and the 2 Johns!

Last edited:
:adam: :larry: :edge: :bono:

Well it would be to cool if they did a two album set where they played out all of their various sounds and creative whims on one spralling release, like an extended Unforgettable fire only 19 years later, and/or a tight little album where we get nothing but the "pure" U2 sound , the essence per se , call it Joshua baby or even the Achtung tree , it'd be good to hear them sound unafraid to be them again either way. Chris Thomas, what a cool way to again attach themselves to legendary classis and punk rock acts in one go , I am glad they have a producer , they create along a stronger vein when they have some editorial "feedback".

ooooooooooo neat!

Daniel Lanois is going to be in LA tonight doing a free performance at Amoeba records. I'd love to go but I can't get up there in time.

Somebody going should ask him to confirm this!

this is definately some good shit. it'll be good to hear some fast paced U2 again

:hyper: ......so excited, can't wait for the new album.....here's a funny pic (I know it's not the white album and hell...it's not even beatles but i thought it was funny)

00312450.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa bart is dead!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for this album, hearing pure guitar sounds seeing them rocking the casbah, it'll be great!!!!

Back
Top Bottom