(04-18-2003) Bono is Mr Generosity - VIVA TV *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
This uplifting news piece was submitted to U2News after she saw this on VIVA TV's teletext:

"Often we read stories how celebrities spend huge amounts of money when they go on a spending trip. U2's Bono went a step further recently when he left (as in forgotten) a lot of money in a store in Aspen, Colorado. Luckily for him, a honest person went after him and returned the money. They were awarded a generous amount of 100 US dollars."

What a guy, that Bono!

Thank you, U2girl!!

Oh yeah-that's cool! Alot of honest people don't even get rewarded for their honesty! Way 2 Go Bono*! My friend left her passport and all her money right one the counter at the airport-and she hadn's even gotten off the ground yet! lol! Thank God for honest people! :>)

Re: AWESOME!!!

Allegra said:
:As far as him forgetting things. Well, those are things. I have never read any stories about him forgetting people. :hug:
:up: That's so true!!
:hug::bono::hug:

Re: AWESOME!!!

Allegra said:
:up: Purely awesome! There are not enough words in this world to describe that man.

As far as him forgetting things. Well, those are things. I have never read any stories about him forgetting people. :hug:

:applaud: Way to go Bono!!! :heart: :bono: :heart:

That's very true. What an amazing person.

Colorado? And we wonder why it takes 3+ years for them to put out an album.

All that galavanting...

monro said:
Colorado? And we wonder why it takes 3+ years for them to put out an album.

All that galavanting...

This was when he was there for Jimmy Iovine's party a while back. The last I heard they were all in Dublin hard at work on the album. A fan saw them at the studio.

Back
Top Bottom