(03-11-2004) Bono in Oprah's Magazine - O Magazine*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.oprah.com/

Bono and Oprah, Again

A brand new interview with Bono is hitting shelves in the April issue of O Magazine - coming soon to a bookstore near you! According to Oprah's website the content of the interview is as such: "Oprah Talks to Bono about his excellent marriage, his Irish gloom, his commitment to Africa, how truth unlocks creativity, and his fear of being "interesting."

Thanks to Jessica Ann!

Last edited:
THANK YOU, OPRAH! WHAT A GREAT INTERVIEW WITH BONO!:yes:

I just got the magazine this morning and read it immediately. The interview was supposedly done when the two of them were in South Africa in November 2003 for the "46664" concert:heart:

It is a VERY INTERESTING article with a lot of thoughtful discussion between them. DEFINITELY a MUST HAVE for all of us!:)

Bono and Oprah - what an awesome pairing of two beautiful Souls and Spirits. :up: :hug:

if bono was on the cover of O magazine, it would mark the first time that someone other than oprah was on the cover...

and if that were the case, i'd have a field day...

my mom's a big oprah fan and a subscriber to O magazine... i tease her all the time about how Op puts herself on the cover of every single magazine. if the first person besides oprah, her favorite person, is bono, mine, i'll never let her here the end of it.

i wonder if hes going to tease us with another "new album quote" in the interview, another

"burn down our other works" or "edge is on fire" lines....

should be interesting either way.

Jamila said:
THANK YOU, OPRAH! WHAT A GREAT INTERVIEW WITH BONO!:yes:

I just got the magazine this morning and read it immediately. The interview was supposedly done when the two of them were in South Africa in November 2003 for the "46664" concert:heart:

It is a VERY INTERESTING article with a lot of thoughtful discussion between them. DEFINITELY a MUST HAVE for all of us!:)

Bono and Oprah - what an awesome pairing of two beautiful Souls and Spirits. :up: :hug:

jamila.. was Bono on the cover?? :wink:

Yea, like arw9797 said, Oprah is on the cover looking very sharp dressed in green and yellow. In the upper righthand corner it says "BONO ROCKS". (Like we didn't know that already -:sexywink: )

The pictures are FANTASTIC - there is a big, beautiful one of them hugging. Actually Bono is resting his head on her shoulder.:wink:

If I had a home computer I would definitely help y'all out, but I will at least post several of the highlights of the article tomorrow in PLEBA.

But it IS available at the stores - I bought mine at my local grocery store. Peace and Love.:wink:

Bono's Tart said:
Can anyone post the interview?

Or can anyone get me a copy please????

Further, if anyone notices the interview on Oprah's website, please PM or email me.. thanks!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom