(03-10-2004) Exclusive: New U2 2005-06 Tour News - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:

This is the problem with renaming stuff. Providence Civic Center tells you what it is and where it is. It has dignity. Dunkin Donuts Center could be anywhere. And it sounds lame beyond all reason.

Ok, back to the thread.

you're right... i think they should go back to the olden days where they didn't name a place after lame donut stores, but rather lame gum and candy comapnies instead...

s_wrigley_i.jpg

:wink:

martha said:

This is the problem with renaming stuff. Providence Civic Center tells you what it is and where it is. It has dignity. Dunkin Donuts Center could be anywhere. And it sounds lame beyond all reason.

Ok, back to the thread.
We still call it the Civic Center here in the biggest little...or the Dunk (basketball reference). Whichever way it's still going to crap and no one corporate seems to care.

/PSA

Back on topic...I still hope this is true! :hyper:

18 MONTHS TOUR = HUGE RECORD

THIS NEW RECORD MUST BE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY FUCKING GREAT!!! IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I'M CERTAIN I WILL BE SEEING U2 IN THEIR NEXT TOUR!!! THEY LOVE MY COUNTRY!!! :)

:applaud: :hyper: :dance: :combust: :bow:

Welcome morphjk- you may have to cross the Strait to see them. Let's hope they do bring the "humble jumbo" to Oz.
This isn't a very authotiative source, but this snippet in the latest Sain magazine has me wondering...
"Tour Rumours
* All the tour promoters are buzzing to SAIN about this "legendary" act that has apparently been signed to tour here in November. We've been listening at keyholes and under doors to find out. But who is it?"

they fit that description
imho...LEGENDS :bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

There's a nice little photo of U2 in the magazine too:) A snippet with the heading "U2 Gild The Lilly"..." Says Steve, " I've heard some great songs so far, The Edge is playing some really great guitar." :bow:

U2 to tour here in november?, that seems to unlikley unless the album comes out in July or something. Cant be The Who cause there coming in July.

maybe though...we'll just have to wait

Back
Top Bottom