(02-28-2003) VIDEO of Bono in France Today - AP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://news.yahoo.com/

Bono Advocates for AIDS Relief in Africa

U2 singer and activist Bono meets with French President Jacques Chirac to discuss possible war against Iraq, campaigns for AIDS relief in Africa.

1046460078.0228bono_chirac.jpg

Click here for VIDEO:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=968
(scroll to the Bono listing)

me as a french American i personally dislike Jacque Chirac the president of France, he is a right winged idiot who has no morals.

Vive La FrancE!!!!!!!!
Bono rules thats all i have to say.

TheRealThang_101 said:
me as a french American i personally dislike Jacque Chirac the president of France, he is a right winged idiot who has no morals.

Vive La FrancE!!!!!!!!
Bono rules thats all i have to say.

I'm not a fan of his either. I still think the award is an honor. Presidents and other politicians come and go, but this has been the highest civilian honor in France for a long time. Yay for Bono, but to heck with the current crop of "leaders". Don't get me going on them! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
jaques chirac, is certainly not a right winger. he epitomizes the left. He has no time for religion or faith. he is a bozo, to say the least. especially cause he deals with saddam financially, his french arse needs to go.

Bono is so incredibly smart- I think he's amazing in every way. He stands up for what he believes in, and won't back down. I think that's great, and it's also great that he got such an honor

dude he is on the right for a fact, i was living there last year during there chaotic election. Hes not a lefty.
regarless i dont like him he got reelected over there because his opponent was facist and extremist "Le Pen".
Chirac got reelected 81% to Le Pen's 19%.

all i have to say is bono should run for president of the u.s.a
cause he stands for what he believes in and he rocks .

i dont think he can because he wa not born here, and i dont think he is a citizen or maybe he is, i would definitly vote for has much as i would love to see him in office.

i am proud of him !
he s the one who talks about what happen in africa, the victims, diseases, etc...
viva bono !!

god blessed him !

Back
Top Bottom