(02-25-2003) Edge, Bono, Today Show. Tomorrow - U2.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.u2.com/u2.html/

Edge, Bono, Today Show. Tomorrow

Edge and Bono will perform two songs on on NBC s Today Show tomorrow, Feb 26th.

The brief set, which was taped in New York last week, features The Hands That Built America, which is up for an Oscar in next months awards.

The show airs in the US at 7:00 am ET/PT.

what if it is electrical storm? oh oh what if it is a new song? oh think of the possibilities. i'm so excited:combust: yaaaaaahy!!!

I GOT THE SHAFT!!!

:no::scream: DAMN LOCAL NEWS!!! Channel 5 here in Dallas has preempted the TODAY SHOW for the whole F******* morning! I have waited for almost two weeks for this performance and all I am getting is the same report over and over about this stupid ice...."It's slick out there. Don't drive unless you have to. Look at this accident. Look at all these 18 wheelers parked on the road. Look at this bus they are trying to get out of the ditch." Etc. Etc. Etc. Who cares! This is yesterday's news. If they knew yesterday what was going to happen today, what in the hell are all of these people doing? Why are we interrupting the TODAY show today and not yesterday? Why does it take 3 hours to tell me to stay home because the roads are worse today then they were yesterday? DUH!

Thanks for letting me vent. I hope U2.com or some website out there has a recording of it. I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN THIS MORNING! What a waste!

:mad: :rant: :grumpy:

awe! you guys the performance was so awesome. wasn't it? wasn't it? i am so serious, when bono busted out with the opera part, i felt like i was levitating above the couch. really. i got goose bumps. i loved it. .:hyper: good job boys.:D

Back
Top Bottom