(02-24-2003) Moby on Bono - Moby.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
Moby on Bono

From Moby.com

i've done lots of interviews where i've been asked 'which public figures would you most like to meet?' and my answer has always been 'bill clinton'.
so tonight i met bill clinton!
it was at a dinner honoring bono, and in meeting bill clinton i felt like a star-struck teenager.
i mean, come on, he's bill clinton. the biggest living rockstar. and if even for a second you doubt his rockstar status just watch him enter a room...
every single eye is on him for every second that he's in a room.
and i sat 2 or 3 feet from him. very exciting.
and once again i was reminded of how remarkable bono is.
he has made the world a better place. he's made amazing records. he's put on amazing concerts. he's drawn attention to amazing causes. he's campaigned for and won debt relief for many impoverished countries. and he's campaigned for and won billions of dollars for aids relief for sub-saharan africa.
and he did a great version of 'night and day' tonight.
and i met bill clinton.
wowee.
moby

so the person that all celebs want to meet is....bill clinton? give me a frigin break!

cheers to Moby, who lived to tell! could eminem claim the same? i think not! and he couldn't put together quite the little alien video, that one just makes me giggle uncontrollably :) was there anyone else at that dinner as "rockin" as Bono, Moby or Clinton? wonder who stared in disbelief, and who were careful to ignore them...:drool:

what went on that night, i'd like to know!

...ok, i will stop now, before jealousy rears it's ugly head:censored:

Back
Top Bottom