(02-20-2003) Pictures from Bono and Edge Today Performance - WireImage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.wireimages.com/

U2 Performs at The "Today" Show
February 20, 2003
New York City, United States

To see all of the pictures, visit: http://www.wireimages.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====23587

Bono and Edge were onhand to perform the Golden Globe-winning and now Oscar nominated song "The Hands That Built America" (theme from Gangs of New York) to be broadcast on Wednesday February 26th on the Today show.

The Today show is broadcast weekdays from 7am-10am EST on NBC. Please check your local listing for channel information.

906216.jpg

906223.jpg

906225.jpg

906232.jpg

906211.jpg

906230.jpg

906236.jpg

Last edited:
Bono's beard along with Dallas

I read over at the log about the NBC shoot this morning. There was a link from the article in peoples comments to pictures of the day at NBC. There are 37 various pictures of them performing and one sitting with Matt Laur.
Dallas told a fan that they are working real hard on the new album right now and that the title escapes him right now.......

Last edited:
Bono had a breif stint with the beard in the 80's hope he is coloring it now because we know theres some gray peeking in.

Bono "Just for Men" Beard coloring it works good i hear lol

Stay and the Night would be enough,

He looks fabulous. If you can't deal with aging, you are really in trouble. Get over it. S*** happens... Coloring, well maybe and why not!!!. No one says you have to age... gracefully. Whatever that means. No other word yet about his back. Got to stop falling around like a....what's the word...that won't insult anyone. Trying to be diplomatic, here. Like my man BONO. He is just going to have to be more careful. Keep up the good word God's other son..:sad: :( :heart:

Last edited:
Personally, I dont have a problem with the aging. I mean duh, everyone ages, and I think they're all aging quite nicely.

I just think he looks better without a beard :)

i'm starting a campaign against Bono's newly formed beard. i don't like it. who wants to join me?

FWWWWW! i thought i had missed it to. i almost had a heart attack. gosh.

zooperson said:
i'm starting a campaign against Bono's newly formed beard. i don't like it. who wants to join me?

FWWWWW! i thought i had missed it to. i almost had a heart attack. gosh.

Who gives a fuck if he has a beard? Just give it awhile...it might grow on ya. It might be his new look for the next album/tour! I say, just don't worry about it. I think it looks alright.

He had a beard in the 90's right? I remember the beard he had on 1995 MTV awards in Paris (at the famous "Chirac" speech), but this one looks better I think.

it kind of scares me that everyone turned this into a "oh my god bono's beard" thread

i agree with the_acrobat

Sicy said:
Personally, I dont have a problem with the aging. I mean duh, everyone ages, and I think they're all aging quite nicely.

I just think he looks better without a beard :)

Personally, so do I. But what the heck, if that's what he wants.... OK.

whateva. i just don't like it. it hides his purdy face. i refuse to "let it grow on me" he is still the most beautiful specimen on the entire planet, just with a beauty concealing beard. i love when he has a little bit of short stubly fuzz, but i jus don't like the beard.

LMFAO!!!!! All these notes about the beard are funny!!! It's the new U2 panic attack! I mean, gosh, Bono has the most mischievous sense of humor...........:laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG. There are going to be a ton of pix from this event. Just wait til they hit PLEBA. There will be a gazillion THUDS and whatnot. Good grief. :drool: :evil: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom