(01-22-2004) Bono Promises Not to Swear Again at Golden Globes -- Reuters *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This doesn't have much to do with Bono's swearing, but did anyone else notice that Andrea Corr looks a lot like Ali in those pics? I almost thought she WAS Ali! That is freaky.

hehe this is silly... the following comparison was on aol...

let's play the ol' game "john cardinal o'connor" used to play on Imus... WHAT DOESN'T BELONG AND WHY?

stern.gif

? The Mouth: Howard Stern
? The Act: A record fine in 1995 covered over 100 indecency claims aimed at the "King of All Media."
? The Fine: $1.7M

bono.pope.jpg

? The Mouth: Bono
? The Act: At the 2003 Golden Globes, U2's lead singer exclaimed, "this is really, really, f------ brilliant."
? The Fine: Still waiting

story.opie.anthony.ap.jpg

? The Mouth: Opie and Anthony
? The Act: In a 2002 segment on their radio show, a couple was reportedly having sex in New York City's St. Patrick's Cathedral.
? The Fine: $357,000

and in a completely unrelated note, anthony of opie & anthony's brother joe plays the part of "the edge" in a u2 tribute band, Joshua Tree, based out of new york... go figure.

Last edited:
DaveC said:
If Bono wins he should go up on stage and announce "Fuck yeah! I fucking won another fucking award! The new fucking U2 album will be out in fucking March and it will be called "Fuck You, You Motherfucking Fucker". Now the rest of my fucking bandmates will join me on fucking stage and we're gonna play a few fucking songs. We're gonna play a full fucking concert set; along with a fucking new song off our fucking new album. It;ll be fucking brilliant; it'll be like we're banging the fucking dustbin primary colours on fucking Venus while Edge gets fucking angry with a fucking monster. So here they are, fucking U2! For fuck's sakes!"

:up:

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
THANK YOU!

Back
Top Bottom