ZOOTV concert pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GypsyHeartgirl said:

They didn't have the costumes yet? How long have they had them? What video, I didn't see any video on U2, I want to see it! What was it like?

I'm trying to remember when it was that we went...It had to have been at the very LEAST two years ago...I don't think they were videos that were just about U2. There were little montages you could watch about the history of rock and stuff like that, and they played clips from U2 music videos. "One" was one of them. :happy:

Thanks. The only video I saw was one of every year's inductees. We missed a lot getting there only an hour before closing, but being 500 miles away we couldn't stay and come back the next day:( Who'd have thought a rock and roll museum would close up at 5:30?? :confused: Well seeing the costumes made it worth it for me, but I probably won't go back until after they induct U2.

These are some of my favorites :drool:

:heart:

A_100.jpg

A_227.jpg

A_172.jpg

:heart:

That's what I love!! :tongue:

Last edited:
GypsyHeartgirl said:
Thanks. The only video I saw was one of every year's inductees. We missed a lot getting there only an hour before closing, but being 500 miles away we couldn't stay and come back the next day:( Who'd have thought a rock and roll museum would close up at 5:30?? :confused: Well seeing the costumes made it worth it for me, but I probably won't go back until after they induct U2.

Oh, I would SO love to be there when they induct U2! That would be in 2005, right?

wertsie said:

Oh, I would SO love to be there when they induct U2! That would be in 2005, right?

That's when the 25 years since the first album release will be up and they will be eligible. I'm sure they'll get in on the first try. Not everyone does but I bet they will, because they are so great, so much of their stuff is already there, and Bono is always hanging around making speeches so they'll remember him! Who do you think will induct them, maybe Oasis, ,or do they have too bad of a rep? It's usually a younger band who was influenced by the artist.

Thanks Tarik that's just what I was hoping for! Bring all you can!

Well....lets see if we can find more ......

Oh my God!

Its him! THE MIRRORBALLMAN!

U2_ZooTV_Band_06.jpg

Oh yeah! The Mirrorball Man himself:
He believes in you! He believes for you!

U2_ZooTV_Bono_06.jpg

Yeah! The guys had a lot of fun during Zoo TV

U2_ZooTV_Band_05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom