Zootopians Welcome! And Please Read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YAY!!! I am from Zootopia aswell (hey Ewig and U2AMF!) and I must say, I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon. :madspit: Interference! Why didn't I think of it before? *squints* THERE IS A GOD! (Thy name Bono). Tee hee.

Howdy!

Hey there mini-:mac: ! Long time no see! I'm "oneofthesweetestthings" of the Bono folder!

I can't even log onto Zootopia at all anymore from home. It comes up as an error page every time. I don't know if that has anything to do with my modem connection or not. It's strange that I was able to get onto it at work with my cable connection. Does anybody know why this is happening? Just curious.

Now get this! I can get Zootopia through my AOL window but not through my Internet Explorer window. It used to be the other way around! And also scrolling down the window is a bitch! It takes forever for me to see what's on the page! Everything is like it's in slowmotion! WTF?! I'm just getting more and more pissed off at that place! :mad:

Last edited:
mini_macphisto said:
YAY!!! I am from Zootopia aswell (hey Ewig and U2AMF!) and I must say, I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon. :madspit: Interference! Why didn't I think of it before? *squints* THERE IS A GOD! (Thy name Bono). Tee hee.

Hey!! :wave: Welcome to this board!! I'm glad you are here! :hug:

mini_macphisto said:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Mini_Mac!!!
Thou art another weird zootop without a zoohome ;) lol!

:hug:

My Own Conga said:
Hey guys. Another Zootopian here - I was Mrs. MacPhisto but now I guess I'm not. I <3 my new name :)
Mrs. Mac!!! Hiyaaaa!!! :D How're you doing? Long time no see!!!

Hey FOADies - how are you all? Just finding my way around here myself. Ewig, have you transferred any of your fic yet? :D

I'm still trying to get around the zoo, it actually let me post without logging in three times yesterday, amazing. Sad place now though, most of the discussions are about how crap it is. :p

Anyhow, glad to find you all here, and see you 'round!

Cheers ~Ultra

HOWDY AND WELCOME!!!

UltraVelvet said:
I'm still trying to get around the zoo, it actually let me post without logging in three times yesterday, amazing. Sad place now though, most of the discussions are about how crap it is. :p

We figured out that they have a time lock feature on it for some stupid ass reason. That's why you would have to log back in after so long, but didn't have to if you raced through it all. I think that's so stupid! I can see having that feature for confidential documents, but the ZOO?! Also I'm one of the ones that goes back in there and leaves a bunch of messages as to how crappy things are. :evil:

UltraVelvet said:
Hey FOADies - how are you all? Just finding my way around here myself. Ewig, have you transferred any of your fic yet? :D

Anyhow, glad to find you all here, and see you 'round!

Cheers ~Ultra

hi! :wave: welcome to this awesome place!

Hi Allegra
Sorry my mistake!
I meant to say the Bono folder in Zootopia was where I
hung out mostly!
Love
Heather
xxxx:wave:

Hi Everyone - I"m U2Grace, just coming over from the Zoo. (Was U2Grace there too.) Miss the old place, but will try to find my way around here - there's so much too see, and so little time! Thanks for the warm welcome from Interference and Hi to the other Zoo refugees!

Back
Top Bottom