Zoo TV, Live from Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love it when Adam is startled and jumps when the first cannon of money goes off in "Daddy's gonna Pay"

LOL!!!

Go watch it again if you haven't seen it!

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

We know you like your Marylanders to be exciting...

Has anyone stopped to consider the irony of shopping for MacPhisto shoes at the Salvation Army...

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Whew...okay, it's taken me a few minutes to recover, but I think I made it through
biggrin.gif

And I must say that I'm in agreement with the people who can't choose a favorite part...so many things just blew me away!

I held my breath all through LIB

I LOVED "The Fly" it was complete sensory overload...I don't think I blinked once!

I cheered when they started playing New Year's Day
smile.gif

And Streets made me jump in the air!

But I must say that the part I liked the best cause I was grinning the ENTIRE time was "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car"...I just love it!

ZooTV LOVE!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You forgot to mention something- the DROOWORTHY FACTOR! Our guys were so damn hot & sexy & STEAMIN'! What about that?

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 04-09-2002).]

One of my fave Bono moments was during "Angel of Harlem": Bono says, "Sing now," and then he gives a really sexy little half smile.

I adore that moment! I haven't been able to find a still of it though!

*might have to venture into the classroom at the college that smells funky but has the stuff to do video captures*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

When they release the DVD, it must must must have a version of Until The End of the World without the flashing numbers or I predict both pandemonium and broken hearts. Possibly worse.

Originally posted by She wanted the highway:
I know what you mean. I love WOWY and I love MacPhisto, but they just don't go together. Worse yet was Bono singing WOWY with no hair in Popmart. I couldn't bear to look, oh that beautiful long mane Bono, why?
frown.gif

But Zoo Tv is very cool and I loved all the pictures. I don't know if I have a favorite part. I love it all.

Yeah, but at least he took off the horns before he sang it! Like his little daugter said on the answering machine, "Mummy says don't come home until you take the horns off." It used to bug me a little he was dressed as a devil until I saw how funny and cool he was, and as he says 'mock the devil and he will flee from thee!' Yeah, singing it with no hair was much worse. MacPhisto did good though, he changed his voice some.

This thread is like the video, steaming hot all right! Bono was more than steaming hot, boiling hot, and I'm melting!!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Back
Top Bottom